Prologue

The room was dim; all she could hear was the echo of her steps walking into the expanse. The panel windows shined in the back of the room, creating a sense of determination in herself, carrying these documents as if they were porcelain. Finally, she made it to the center of the room. "I am here. The mission was successful." She said in a weak voice. She waited until a voice, that voice—a voice that was louder than her uneven breathing, and the echoes of the room serenading her."Good... good... give me the documents" the large man flashed towards her and snatched the files from her hands like a wild animal. Her face was clear and emotionless, but thoughts of fear entrapped her mind."Your attempts were quite impressive. You have more power than I have ever thought... the normal man would have died in this mission" he chuckles as if it were nothing. "Thank you, the cadets were aggressive, but haha... that's how they are" she tries to hide her fear between the thin walls of the tower."Yes... Yes... now I have another task for you, go seek out this man." He points at a man in the document that looks quite familiar. On the bottom of the document, it reads ___RUBIX."Bring him to me." "Yes... I'll get to it" she walks away from the center of the room and to the door. Before she leaves, the man looks at her and says something. "I entrust you...."

"Gambit."