.

It was the last day of exams and summer vacations were about to start, after giving their last exam they had planned to meet at their adda, i.e. the gola-wala on the edge of the gali of their houses, it was one of the scorching afternoons in Somnath. Raavi was late, she came there running and panting, she slowed down only to find this all-time laughing and teasing trio sitting with their heads down.She was 9, Shiva was 11,Dev was 12 and Krish was 7 then.

She saw these three sitting all gloomy, so she went to gola-wala and ordered four special golas with their all time favorite flavors, and went to the bench where they were sitting, she decided to change the aura, so she flashed a big bright smile, she was curious as no one greeted her, she asked, "Yeh tum teeno ko kya hua murjhayi hui tubelight jese kyu bethe ho?Aaj to last exam tha na aaj toh khushiyan manao,naacho gaao agle do mahine tak no padhai!!!Aur yeh kya tumsab ne gola bhi nahi liya, kuch serious baat hai kya?", she asked with concern in her voice; Krish looked up, he smiled a little and said "hi", and she directly asked him because out of all three, Krish was anyways known for spilling out the beans.Also, to her astonishment, Shiva just glanced at her, neither did he shoo her away, nor did he irritated her today, it was a strange day.Krish narrated her the whole matter, as she passed golas to everyone and sat their sipping golas.

"Oh toh yeh matter hai,kuch zyada hi serious case hai yeh to but don't worry why to fear when Raavi is here,mai kuch sochti hu", she said with glorious smirk,Shiva stood up, went near her and shouted, "Ae mami ki behen ki beti tu toh dur hi reh, mere se kaand hua hai na toh mai hi solve karunga, har baat mein chipkali ki tarah reng rengke mat pohoch ja" with annoyance on his face. She rolled her eyes in order to ignore him, and focused on the gola instead, they were all sipping golas and pretending like they were analyzing the whole matter from technalities but all they were thinking is to not let elders know about it and solve it.As Raavi finished her gola, she hopped with a smile, she smirked as she said, "Milgaya mujhe idea milgaya ke hum un bade seniors ke paas se Shiva ka bag wapas leneka!!", to which Dev looked up and said, "Arre waah Raavi tum to bohot smart ho", and Krish said, "Waah Raavi tu toh ekdum dhinchak hai!", to which Shiva got vexed and said, "Ae gadhedo pehle iska idea toh sunlo kya pata iske matar jese dimag mein kya aaya ho ese hi taarif karna shuru kardiya?", Raavi sighed, she knew it was meaningless to argue with him so she started explaining.

"Toh Suno...voh log humse bade hai par hum unke atyachar nahi sunenege hum sab milke unhe boycott karenge aur humara haq, humare Shiva ki bag wapas le ke rahenge...taoyaar ho saathiyoo?", she said as if she was encouraging some soldiers, but Shiva cut her in the middle and said, "Ae somnath ki sasti jhansi ki rani yeh tera bakwas apne paas rakh aur yeh humara humara mat bol mai tere hisse mein nahi aata samjhi?", to which she said pouted her mouth and started looking the other way; Dev and Krish tried to ask her but she ignored, so Shiva rolled his eyes and said, "Aye nautanki...apna taanpura chala aur plan bata", to which she narrowed her eyes and said, "Toh Suno hume 12th standard ke ladko se Shiva ki bag leni hai jis mein ek choti bag hai jismein pure 23 kanche hai...toh hum ek kaam karenge kal sham ko annual function ke waqt mai jaungi  aur voh log watchman ke piche wale parking mein baithte hai toh mai jaungi aur mai unke paas se leke aaungi" and she put both of her hands on her waist, and raised her head in pride, to which Shiva pulled her braid and said, "Aye Chipkali yeh tha tera plan?Dikha diya na apna matar jesa dimag...aur tum dono gadhede bhi wah wah kar rahe they", Raavi narrowed her eyes and made a face and she continued, "Aye gadhede puri baat suntoh..yeh kya chetak pe sawar hoke bole jaraha hai...kal mai lehenga choli  pehnungi aur dance hai mera usme ghoonghat bhi daalke rehna hai toh mai jaake chillaungi ke mai bacchhi hu aur mere makeup and changing clothes ki bag leli aur mai unki complain karungi, ab ladki ki bag sunke koi check bhi nahi karega aur wapas bhi dedega...", to which Dev gave her shabashi by patting her shoulders and Krish saluted her, but Shiva still looked unconvinced.
"Ek yeh gadhedi toh kuch bhi bakwas kar rahi hai aur tum dono gadhede iski haan mein haan mila rahe ho...aur tu dobi kahiki, akele jaayegi vaha, voh bhi andhere mein?Ghar pe light chali jaaye toh tu chillam chilli karke sabke kaan behre kardeti hai aur tu akeli jayegi parking mein jaha chuhe aur chipkali hote hai", Shiva said as he chuckled and slightly hit her head, the big smile on her transferred to terror all over her face when she heard about rats and lizards.