𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘭

(hi yeah soooo i'm skipping to episode 48 lol)

_________________________________

-at hypnos headquarters-

"well if it isn't my favorite niece!"

"i'm your only niece, aunt shiori." the plum haired girl said as she watched her aunt stroll over to her with her hands in her pockets. the woman chuckled at the girl, placing a hand on her head. "all the reason to call you my favorite." she hummed. the woman's golden brown eyes wandered down to the moon rabbit digimon in the girl's arms, who's attention was focused on the red mass outside.

"lunamon, what's wrong?" the woman asked, watching the lunamon turn her head towards her. "oh, um." she started, her wandering back to the window. "i'm just worried." she murmured under her breath. her tamer hummed softly as she looked down at her. "about jeri and calumon?" she asked, watching her partner nod her head. amari let out a sigh as she gazed out the window with her. "me too..." she said. shiori looked down at her niece with a soft smile on her face.

"you really want to help her, don't you?"

"of course i do!" the plum haired girl blurted out as she looked up at her aunt. "i may have not talked to her in school or anything, but i consider her a friend." she said, looking down. "it sucks seeing her so upset..." she whispered. her aunt frowned at amari's words. she always knew that her niece was prone to having strong feelings when her friends were upset. 

after all, all of the tenyas were very emotional.

"i'm sorry we have to hold you back from helping the others with finding jeri." the plum haired woman sighed. the younger tenya shook her head before looking up at her. "it's fine." she said, her eyes wandering down to her digimon. "lu, did you want me to come with you while my aunt scans you?" she asked as she tilted her head. the moon rabbit digimon looked at her tamer and nodded her head. "yes." she said meekly, earning a soft smile from amari. 

-with amari, shiori, and lunamon-

the plum haired tamer watched as her aunt hooked her digimon up against a machine. "why exactly are you scanning lu, aunt shiori?" amari asked as her eyes wandered towards her aunt. shiori's bespectacled eyes scanned the screen of her computer as she opened her mouth.

"to get an idea of compositional differences of digimon and the d-reaper." she informed. "we need to figure out a way to target it and fast." she added. the plum haired girl nodded her head before looking over at the moon rabbit.

"you alright there, lu?"

"yeah." the white digimon said simply. "though, my ears do feel a bit weird."

"it'll be alright." amari's aunt reassured. "we're gonna be done real soon." she mused, earning a nod from lunamon.

'little one!' a familiar voice exclaimed, startling the plum haired tamer. the girl's brown eyes widened in shock as she felt time slow down. "s-saturmon.." she whispered as time came to a full stop. her eyes wandered up at the cloaked digimon in front of her. the tamer frowned, noticing the worn out expression on his face. 

"what's wrong?" she asked the digimon. "why do you look lik-"

"the true enemy has caused nothing but utter chaos to not only illiad, but down below as well." saturmon explained. the dark skinned girl gasped in horror. "i knew i should've stayed and helped!" she exclaimed. the cloaked digimon shook his head at her outburst. "you are needed here, great one." he said. "your world is in much more danger."

"but the digital world-"

"your friend is hurt mentally, oracle." another voice interrupted. just before the tamer could say anything, junomon appeared next to her leader. "and it's bad." she said. amari furrowed her eyebrows at the colorful cloaked digimon. "what do you mean?" she asked in confusion. junomon looked over at her master, her green eyes looking at him with permission. "sire, may i?" she asked. the leader of the olympus xii looked over at the her, nodding his head. "you may." he said. junomon nodded her head before snapping her fingers.