christmas chapter

[ this isn't a normal chapter and the story doesn't continue here. it's just a christmas special and it plays in 1991. merry christmas <3 ]

michael loved christmas. just like me. this was our first christmas we celebrated together. we invited my family and celebrated christmas with our loved ones. just as you all should do today too. we baked cookies, ate delicious food and opened presents. after that we watched a christmas movie. me and michael love christmas movies. they're the best. we watched ‚home alone'. a friend of michael, macaulay culkin, played the main character kevin. michael was so proud and it's also one of my favorite christmas movies of course. after we finished the movie, we listened to christmas music. and after that we listened to some hits by michael. he was embarrased but we had too. we all love his music. we danced to songs like billie jean, thriller or smooth criminal. i was sooo happy - to celebrate christmas with michael is the most beautiful thing ever. as you know i always loved christmas, and i always wanted to celebrate christmas in a winter wonderland, and michaels ranch is definitely one of them. neverland is so beautiful when it snows. i love neverland. it really is my safe place and i wish we could spend the rest of our lives here together.

today is a day of love and faith. enjoy it with your family. merry christmas you all.