Christmas Surprise

Mommy just loves buying presents for her little Abies.  A good baby deserves a great gift for Christmas.  Mommy and Santa will make sure you get lots of goodies this year.  You have done anything and everything mommy has asked with no arguments or fussing.  

Phoneamommy and tell her what baby would like Santa to bring you this year.  Mommy has a direct line to Santa and his workshop, so mommy can let Santa know if you have been naughty or nice.  And mommy will definitely tell Santa.

Here at phoneamommy, we like to make sure that all our little ones get exactly what they deserve.  Just like Santa and all his elves.  Mommy makes sure that baby gets rewarded or disciplined depending on behavior.

Baby Stacey has been such a good girl this year for mommy.  You helped mommy decorate and get everything set up for the holidays.  You did as you were told without too much resistance, most of the time.  You helped mommy take such good care of all the other little ones at phoneamommy, that mommy thinks you deserve a very special surprise for Christmas.

Anything baby wants (within reason), anything your little heart desires.  Mommy will personally make sure that Santa gets your list.  And come Christmas morning, mommy will love to watch you open your gifts and see the joy and excitement on your sweet little face as you get all you asked for.

And of course every holiday always has yummy candy for everyone to enjoy.  So help yourself to a handful or a mouthful of delicious candy.  Come one, come all....  Plenty of Candy for everyone. 

Merry Christmas to all the cute little diapered adult babies out in babyland.  And at phoneamommy, you can call and tell mommy if you have been naughty or nice.  Or if you have been good or bad.  Mommy can put in a good word with Santa.

#diapergirl #mommyroleplay #abdl #ageplay #diaperfetish #abdlfetish #fetishroleplay