gwen/male reader

2-Gwen/male reader

(M/N) sat on the steps outside of his cabin. Looking over at the sad excuse of a camp he was forced to stay at. One thing caught his eye. More specifically someone caught his eye. Gwen~

*sigh*

'She could never like someone like me. I'm not her type. She's just so pretty. Definitely too much out of my league. I mean her type is hot, attractive, interesting people. I mean Trent's into her. I could never compete with trent...'
.
.
.
The lanky male sat in despair, not noticing a short dorky brunette walking over.

"Hey dude, wassup!" (M/N) turned his head to see his loveable dorky friend, Cody.

Cody Anderson, 16 year old dork. He always somehow was so positive. He always made (M/N) smile, even when he was sad. They met at the beginning of the competition. Once they met they instantly clicked.

"Hey bro, what's wrong? Girl problems?" You see cody had no idea that (M/N) had a massive crush on Gwen. Cody himself had fallen head over heels for that sarcastic goth.

"U-uh, yea. I g-guess you could call it that," (M/N) swore to himself that he would never tell Cody who his crush was. He wouldn't want Cody to feel like he had to give up Gwen.

"I totally understand man, me and Gwen are having some couple issues right now. But don't worry we'll hash it out soon enough,"

"But I thought Gwen had a crush on Trent...?" (M/N) tried to make himself not sound jealous. It wouldn't have worked if it was anyone else, but this was Cody. He's pretty much oblivious.

"Nah, man you got it all wrong, Gwen totally loves me. I mean who couldn't" the brunette boasted with a big smirk.

"I bet even boys couldn't get enough of the codemister!" Codemister one of Cody's "nicknames" (M/N) loved Cody but, would never call him that on purpose.

"Suree" did you get the sarcasm. The brunette sat back down, turning over to (M/N).

"But for real, what's bugging you dude...?" Cody actually sounded sincere. Hah never thought that day would come. Jk

"Idk man, *sigh* I like this girl..."

"Buttt???"

"She's way out of my league, and someone way better than me has a massive crush on her..." (M/N) finished scowling. His eyes took more interest in the wood underneath him.

"Dude-" Cody placed his hand on (M/N)'s shoulder, prompting him to look up at Cody.

"I'm sure she also likes you, I mean come on who wouldn't. You're hot. Any girl or guy would be lucky to have you as their boyfriend." Cody finished his sentence with a little more colour in his cheeks. (M/N)'s smile grew. He lightly embraced cody. Getting up,

"Thanks, codemister." He smiled, getting ready to walk away. In the distance he could hear an excited Cody.

"Yesss! He used my nickname! I knew they would!" (M/N) chucked as he walked over to the lake where he saw Gwen earlier.

He glanced over at the "beach", no sight of the goth girl anywhere. He sighed, deciding to go check somewhere else, when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders.

"Heyy (M/N)~ you going for a swim~" he already knew who was behind him just from the voice alone... Heather.

Heather. 16 year old major spoiled daddy's girl. He loathed Heather as much as most of his other friends. She had long black hair, light maroon cropped tank top, short dark blue jean shorts, and a vicious personality.

"What do you want Heather..." (M/N) breathed annoyed.

"Just to hang out with you~ of course," she whispered, pulling (M/N) around to face her.

"You're acting weird, usually you're mean, are you sick or something??"

"Pfft, no silly. I just want to hang out with you~" Okay somethings definitely are wrong, and I don't want to be here when something bad happens.

"Well I really must be going now, I'm actually looking for someone. So if you could excuse me real quick." (M/N) said walking away.

He walked all over camp with no luck in finding the goth girl. He sighed that last place where she could possibly be. The confessionals.

He quickly made his way there stopping till he was right in front of it. He sighed getting ready to knock when he heard...talking? Gwen's voice?? He squeaked ducking behind a bush so he could listen to what was being said.

"Ugh, why can't Cody catch a hint, I don't like him! Why is he so persistent. It's starting to get annoying. At first I thought it was cute, but now it's just getting weird... I just don't wanna hurt his feelings at all...but I already like someone else..."

(M/N) felt his face frown... 'It's probably Trent.'

"I mean come on people! Who wouldn't have a crush on (M/N)!" (M/N)'s eyes grew big, a huge blush spreaded throughout his whole face. His smile grew huge. He got up walking back to his cabin with glee.

He might have not confessed his feelings, but at least he knows she likes him...
--------
Hey guys thanks so much for reading my story it means alot, I hope you enjoyed this part. I might make a pt 2, but don't quote me on that lmao. Also I hope I did a good job with this oneshot. Thank you zacharydab for requesting this chapter! Have a good rest of your day or night, bye! 💕