The background

Why would you do such a thing? It was a common question the girl got asked after everyone found out

Why would you do such a thing? It was a common question the girl got asked after everyone found out. You have it so easy why would you do that? We're words that cut deeper then she did .

Alice was her name . She was a straight A student in most of her subjects ; other than maths which she found particularly hard. Her skin was as pale as the snow' she kept to herself but had plenty of friends , she was playful and goofy and was always "happy".

The word happy was one she could never quite grasp

She had always felt the way she did but never really understood what the feeling was... it wasn't sadness but what else could it be? She never had the courage to speak up therefore never did and kept her self to herself.

No one really knew much about her but in all honesty I don't think she knew much about herself. She kept many things a secret including her home life she hasn't told a single soul but no one found out why , they found it strange that no one knew but everyone soon learnt she would never slip a word no matter what eventually the questions about her or her home life subsided but yet the thoughts still seemed to sit in her mind and stood their ground in her head.

(This is my first story hope u like it )