𝖎. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋

⌗ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ! ʾ ૪ ࣪˖ オ ˖˙ ៹❛❛ 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 ❜❜

❛❛ 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 ❜❜

⌗ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 ! ʾ ૪ ࣪˖ オ ˖˙ ៹❛❛ 𝗂𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾 ❜❜

7 + 1 ; the leader

7 TIMES BTS HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MASON + THE 1 TIME MASON  FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM

7 TIMES BTS HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MASON + THE 1 TIME MASON FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM

! can be viewed in either a platonic (friendship) or romantic point of view for each scenario !

𝐢. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

"hello?" mason yelled as he ran out of his room towards the kitchen. "is something burning?"

as he turned the corner, he saw the leader stood over the stove of their dorm, the burning smell coming from the pan on the stove. namjoon rubbed his hand over his face as he turned around to face mason, the feeling of embarrassment present on his face.

mason walked over to the stove to turn it off and take the pan off, leaving it on another burner to cool down. in the pan, the shape of a dark black coloured piece of bread was letting off some smoke. he turned to the older whose head was turned down.

"hyung, did you hurt yourself?" mason asked softly, checking over namjoon for injuries.

he knew the elder was tired from spending multiple all - nighters in a row stuck in his studio, diligently working on new songs for the group and his own solo work. if the dark circles under his sharp eyes were any evidence, he could tell namjoon hadn't gotten a good nights sleep in a while.

namjoon waved him off. "it's fine, seungcheol-ah. i'm just a dummy that got distracted and doesn't know how to toast bread." as he tried to reach for the still - hot piece of burnt toast, mason held onto his hand and brought him in for a hug. the warmth that mason was radiating spread through the elder's body quickly, his heart speeding up a bit.

"hyung will never be a dummy to me." mason whispered into the other's ear, chills going down his spine. "you're one of the smartest people i know, namjoon hyung! you may not be the best at things like cooking, but i'll always be there to help you," unfortunately, mason let go of namjoon to get two new pans, taking off and dumping the burnt bread into the food waste and putting the used pan into the sink for someone to wash later. "no matter how big or small, i'll always be there for you, hyung!"

mason turned the stove back on an placed the two new pans with a piece of bread each on the two front burners, cutting off little piece of butter to put into the hot pans as well. he showed namjoon how to get the perfect toast on both sides without it starting to burn from the heat and butter, with times and everything necessary.

as mason was teaching, namjoon observed the younger. he focused on his chestnut eyes that were behind his clear - framed glasses, his porcelain skin that had zero flaws, his bitten lips, a habit the younger had developed when he was younger to control his anxiety, his cute dimples and his ebony coloured hair that was shining in the light from their penthouse window. namjoon's cheeks flushed a bit as he turned to his bread that he luckily saved from burning this time.

mason cheered and gave namjoon a high five as they put slid the two pieces of golden toast onto two plates. while namjoon was busy looking at the other, the latter had cracked an egg and make him a sunny side up egg to put on top of namjoon's toast. on his piece of toast, mason swiped on a thick layer of strawberry and blackberry jam his father had gotten sent over from england.

"like i said, hyung." mason started, taking a bite of his toast. "i'm always here to help you and i'll always cook for you." he gave namjoon a quick smile and continued to eat while making small talk with the older who was still looking like he was going to fall asleep.

after they both finished eating, mason dragged namjoon by the wrist to his room and pushed him onto the soft bed. "you need sleep, hyung." mason opened the drawer to pull out the roll of tape and scissors namjoon usually used when he would sleep to stop snoring. cutting off a piece of sticky material, he stuck it to namjoon's mouth, pressing down on the sides.

"good night, namjoon hyung!" as mason was leaving the room, namjoon was contemplating calling for mason to stay, but alas, the younger walked out the door.

from that day on, namjoon's heart always felt a bit different every time the younger was around..

••••

more to come...

AUTHORS NOTE ----- hey guys!! this is a new "series" called 7 + 1! for now, this will be under the scenarios tab, but will be moved to its own tab later

the scenarios tab, but will be moved to its own tab later. i quickly wrote this cause
i needed something fluffy cause of something that happened at my school today
that really scared me, so if there's more grammar mistakes than usual,
that's the reason. like i said, there's more to come after so stayed tuned!

  like i said, there's more to come after so stayed tuned!