Chapter 12

PHILZA'S POV

Tommy's not enjoying having to stay inside, so currently he's 'helping' me in my basement. Or he was until there was a knock at the door.

"C'mere Toms" I said

Tommy ran towards me and I picked him up and brought him upstairs, I put him on the floor and opened the door. It was Tubbo, Quackity, and Ranboo

"Hello Philza" Tubbo said

"Hello Tubbo"

Of course the three let themselves in. Well Ranboo was more pulled in. Tommy went to go over to Ranboo but screamed and ran back to me before he got there. I picked him up trying to calm down the sobbing toddler. Ranboo slowly attempted to walk over. Tommy looked over at him and calmed down a bit.

"Boo!"

Tommy reached out to Ranboo who gently took him from my arms. Quackity walked closer and Tommy cuddled into Ranboo.

"What's wrong with the kid?" Quackity asked

"He's probably scared of you"

"Why? I saved him. I mean lord knows what Techno would do to a little kid."

"You'we a monthtew! I wan Techie!" Tommy said

"What is Technoblade to you huh kid?"

"He'th my big bwodew!"

"Well, listen kid. Your brother's a bad person. He's killed a lot of people, he blew up a country."

"Liar! Techie wouldn't hurt anyone! Daddy! Techie wouldn't huwt anyone wight!"

I took Tommy back into my arms.

"Well, honestly Techno would hurt someone. But only if they hurt him or someone he loves"

Quackity and Tubbo asked me questions about Techno I answered carefully. I didn't want them to know too much but if I lied on something they knew that wouldn't end up well. Ranboo was playing with Tommy. Until Dream came in (because why would he knock)