M/n's Bio

Name: M/n

Full name: M/n Ping

Gender: Male

species: Human

Also known as:

Light warrior

Master M/n

Scary brother (by Po)

Age: 28

Height: 6'00"

Eye color: emerald green

Hair color: Silver

hair Length: His hair goes past his hip by 20-28" inches past his hip

Hairstyle: His hair is usually pulled back into a ponytail that is held up by a blue ribbon. As in front of his face he has a fringe that ends in the middle of the eyebrows divided into three strands: one falls on his face and the remaining two blend into two longer strands that end on the shoulders. As a part of the right strand of hair is tied in a single braid on the right side of his head.

Love interest: Crane

Family:

Po (adopted younger brother)

Mr. Ping (adopted father)

Odys (older brother figure) (deceased)

Occupation:

Noodle maker (formerly)

Light warrior (formerly)

Light master

Kung Fu master/ instructor

Appearance: has a slim yet strong body with some feminine features that is mostly around the face but with masculine features as well. Even so he can make be mistaken as a girl at first glance but not just by the hair but by the features. Yet can pack a punch or two when a perv is being an idiot and trying to hook up with him. Though he does wears a pair of long blue earrings that were gifted to him by his adoptive father and brother.

Likes: sweets, his family, his friends, hanging out with crane, cooking, singing, drawing, and painting, making noodles, using his katana, training with his katana, roasting people, and playing his wooden flute.

Dislikes: master Shifu (at first), the furious five (at first), Tai loung (at first), when his younger brother is an idiot

- M/n does care a flute in wooden box that is kept in a sashiko that is always seen whenever M/n is going. Even so M/n is very talented in the wooden flute and would usually play it during the night. The sashiko that M/n uses is always being carried by him every where (outside of the noodle shop)

Outfit:

M/n will also wear a pair of dark brown boots that stops below his knees

M/n will also wear a pair of dark brown boots that stops below his knees. which does wear socks. (decided to change the outfit consider that kung fu panda takes place in china. Even so i think that mulan's outfit from the live action movie, might suit M/n a bit. What do guys think?)

Weapon: Katana

- M/n's katana is a very special katana because it was hand-made by a swordsmith that has been working with M/n's master for years

- Not only that M/n's katana is the only kind because it allows the user to attack anyone without physically harming anyone. Considering that the blade is a reverse blade.

- not only that the Katana once belong to the legendary warrior named Odys who happened to be M/n Master for 12 years before he died from age. He gave the katana to him before passing away.