Chapter: 3 The change

~~Izuku POV~~

Even if I told myself like thousand times, its still sad to know that I couldn't get first place. It was like the first step of becoming the number one hero to me. I was sitting on the chair looking at the ceiling. I have to surpass him.

Inko: Izu......izu.....IZUKU DEAR...

Izuku: ????

Inko: The UA letter came....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izuku staring at the letter.

Inko: Aren't you open it...

Izuku:...

Inko: You don't have to be nervous I know you'll get in..

Izuku: it's not that mom. I know I will get in but.... **Looked down.**

Inko:.....

Izuku: I know that I should be happy. My Dream of getting to UA is here. But I think.... I am being greedy...I wanted to get the first place...*tears started to drop..* I had to get it...

Inko: **Hugged her**

Izuku:....mom do you think I changed to much...

Inko: Yes you did change...

Izuku: *look down*

Inko: But still the same kind and caring Izuku I know...

Izuku: **Eyes widen**

Inko: You want to be first is not greed but will to always pushing forward.

Izuku: Mom...😭

Inko: Open the letter. I will wait out side.* Goes outside.

After she opened it. A hologram came...

All might: I am here as a hologram.

Izuku: All might???

All might: actually I came to town  to work in UA..

Izuku: What??

All might: you have passed the written exam. And also you would get the second high score 78 in particular exam.

Izuku: I know...but I will not stop trying..

All might: But if that was the case...

Izuku look at the screen.

All might: listen to this..

A video of Uraraka telling Present Mic to give her some of her points. She know that tring to save her Izuku couldn't get first place in UA..

Izuku remembers the time that people told her that her help was unnecessary or she was useless.

Izuku: *Started to cry..*

All might: heroes are not based on strength but by the service.
This exam was not only based on villain points but there is also another thing. That is rescue points. This poem is based on judges who gives you points if you help another participate. By saving young Uraraka risk in your live the UA have given you 40 points. In total of 118 points. Congratulations on getting the first place. Welcome to the UA hero academia.