꒰ not yet ꒱

hyunjin pov

i was just strolling near the han river when i received a text.

father

> come home already, let's talk about this.

i can't help the urge to roll my eyes when i read the message, of course it was from my father- who else.

speaking of that, i don't really have friends growing up, i just had my maids to talk to. basically, i was imprisoned.

looking at the view, i'm really glad that i came here. it was really calming despite the place being a little bit crowded. it helped me think things thorough.

did i made the right decision? to run away?

my thoughts was eventually distracted by a loud sound coming from my stomach. i guess it's time to eat again.

i stood up from where i was seated, the grass, and started walking away. walking at the streets of seoul, i saw a lot of place that i could eat. in the end, i decided to eat at a barbecue place, not that far away from the river.

looking at the dishes in the menu, i didn't expect them to be so expensive, i mean 35k won for a plate of meat that i don't even think can suppress my hunger? no.

plus i don't really want to spend that much on food since i am running away. i have to save them.

i ended up leaving the place without ordering something. i guess i just have to find something else to eat.

third person pov

hyunjin just got out of the convenience store, he bought plenty cups of ramen, he think can survive him for at least 3 days.

he was just looking at his phone, he's finding a place where he could stay for the mean time. at first he was shocked because there are literally empires of motel that he could find in the area where he's at.

most of it are luxurious which he can't really afford, so he's really lucky that he managed to found a cheap one.

he looked at the location and it was literally just 2 blocks away from his home. so he is kind of contemplating.

when hyunjin entered the room it was clean, maybe that is the reason why it has five stars. a ripped off i see.

he immediately plopped himself onto the king sized bed, and eventually drifting to sleep.

his nap was suddenly disturb by a loud lewd moans coming from the neighboring room. just as he thought he will finally going to have the greatest sleep he had in a while.

he spoke too soon, everything has its own flaws and as for this place, it was probably the thin wall.

he waited for a while until he have finally fallen asleep.

the next morning, hyunjin woke up to the sound of his alarm. hyunjin got up and open the windows and blinds, the sun ray hitting his sculpted face, him feeling the morning breeze.

after some time, he went to boil some water for the ramen and maybe take a shower because he smells.

he was to leave the motel and find for a more cheaper place to sleep because he can't afford another night.

walking onto the same street he's been a few days ago.

kin
i don't really think the 35k won for a plate of meat make sense. pls, don't mind it. ლ(・﹏・ლ)

220106