Ice Cream

Gon's P.O.V.

"When are you two making it official?
Any pl-" Alluka stopped, her eyes widening as Killua almost towered the 5'2" girl with his 5'7" figure,

"Hey! I told you don't talk about-"

"It's okay Killua." I said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"We can keep it slow, no hurry." I smiled.

"Yeah, it's fine." He sighed.

I couldn't say anything else so I kept walking quietly and slowly like the other two. I don't even know if Killua has the same feelings for me anymore, and I don't want to push him to love me either, ......like the way he did two years ago.

"Hey brother, I don't feel like eating outside, could you just bring me a packed lunch later on." Alluka asked out of nowhere.

"But what happened?" Killua questioned back.

"Uh, I ...feel tired." She replied rubbing her neck rather aggressively.

"Sure you can just go back at the hotel and rest." Killua said as he lazily pulled out his keys.

Sometime later...

Killua's P.O.V.

My mouth watered as I smelled the delicious steak coming my way.

As if seeing Gon eat his spaghetti without anything there for me wasn't a torture for me, although he did offer it to me I absolutely had to save space for my own food so I took only a little and was now starving.

" Alright! Time to dig in." We both yelled in exitement as I took the knife and fork.

"So Killua, where are you staying these days?" Gon asked me as he stuffed his mouth with an enormous meatball.

"Oh about that, I voluntarily teach martial arts at a university in Zaban city and the principal was generous enough to let me stay at one of his apartments," I replied casually.

"Well she really isn't that generous she just lets me stay because she needs someone to look after the apartment." I told him in all my honesty, whispered to be accurate.

"Zaban city right, that's where we first met," Gon said after chuckling a little.

"In the Hunter Exam!" He managed to say between chewing his last meatball.

"Ha! You're too slow!" I announced after swallowing my last morsel of food.

"Aw, now I gotta pay." He started to whine as his eyes lightened immediately seeing the ice cream coming our way.

Here came my and Gon's ice cream.

"Man! It's so sweet and creamy...." I cooed as I took my first bite.

"Yeah, indeed it is, Alluka missed the whole fun." Gon said.

"Yeah, we just look like a couple-" I almost choke on my ice cream as I realise something.