Suddenly, all of the curtains went down. My bedroom became less bright.

I searched the whole room looking for Jadiel's presence. And I saw a figure appearing out of nowhere at the left corner near the cupboard.

I saw the familiar face from last night. But today, he's smiling instead of crying. He's wearing all white clothes that matches his features. And as I look at him, I guess we are probably at the same age.

When he took a few steps forward, I noticed he's a little transparent. I can see my cupboard still, through him. Still, I was so mesmerized by him. He's like an angel who went down from heaven and now walking towards me.

My heart began to pound again... but not in fear this time.

He stopped a few inches away from the bed. I think he's too shy to go near me.

I chuckled. "You can take a seat beside me, Jadiel." I said as I patted a corner of my bed. I also moved a little distance to make him feel comfortable with my presence.

He obediently sat at the corner of the bed and looked at me in the eyes as if he was waiting for my next command.

Holy heavens, he is so cute.

I thought ghosts only want to kill us and try to drink our blood or something...

Author: Those are vampires, idiot.

Oh sorry, Miss Author.

But seriously, are all ghosts this cute? If he was human, I would have fell in love with him at first sight. Wait, what the heck am I saying?

I looked at Jadiel again, and yeah, I couldn't stop myself admiring his appearance.

"So, you can see me properly now. Can I go?" Jadiel asked. Oh my goodness, his voiceeee....

"Oh, why? Are you... shy?" I asked while I'm trying to stop myself from dying from his cuteness.

"W-what? No... Actually, people get scared after they see me like this." He said.

He looked down and his face was filled with sadness, "I just... don't want to scare you again..." he added.

The heck. Then what were you doing to me for the whole damn week? Banging noises at the door then screaming out of nowhere that I couldn't sleep, remember?!

"But.. what are those noises I hear every night? Were you trying to scare me away?" I asked.

Jadiel let out his smile again and replied, "This is my house. And I live alone here."

"Oh, I see. I like to live alone, too. That's why I moved here." I said while scratching my head. "Uhm, if you think that I'm disturbing you... I will leave."

Goodness, Yesenia. What are you saying?!

Jadiel immediately hold my hand and said a "No."

Now, I'm too frozen because he's holding my hand!

"N-No? But why...? You just said you wanted to live alone in your house."

His grip of my hand went tighter. "Because you're the only one who didn't get scared of me."

"Oh..."

"And when you—" suddenly, Jadiel paused and he looked down again.

Silence filled the room again. "Why did you stop?"

I got no response from him.

"Oh come on, tell me. When I what?" I asked.

<Jadiel's POV>