39

Someone's Pov

"Mr Park and the child both are fine and after a few weeks we can check the heart rate of the child too" the doctor tried not to shutter as he spoke in front of Jungkook who sat there with his legs crossed,  staring right in his eyes with a very expressionless face.

"You are kind of scaring him you stupid Dracula" Jimin whispered yelled feeling embarrassed as he squeezed his hold on Jungkook's hands as a signal.

"Next appointment?" Trying his best, Jungkook tried to ask with his soft voice and a smile which he miserably failed to do so and Jimin just facepalmed.

"Mr Park will have to go through weekly checkups from now on so, next week" Jimin smiled nodding his head trying to ease the doctor who looked like he was pissing his pants while Jungkook didn't speak a word.

"Okay then see you, next week doctor" Jungkook just stood up and left but he did offer him a small smile while Jimin awkwardly smiled and thanked him and left, following the older closely.

"You stupid dra–

"We are gonna see our child next week!" Jungkook picked up jimin and slowly twirled him around while his face held the biggest smile and his eyes sparkling in pure happiness as he watched Jimin with fondness.

Crossing his hands around Jungkook's neck, Jimin stared down at Jungkook with his eyes wide open. Heart having a hard time to thump in normal beat, unknowingly his lips curled into a smile as he slightly nodded at Jungkook. 

They both were lost in each other, the euphoric feeling they felt as they shared their happiest moment, Jimin forgot he was mad at Jungkook and the older forgot Jimin still doesn't remember him, he forgot all his pains even if that was for a little while.
.
.
.

" your existence is the one that gives meaning to my existence, just like how the smile knows your lips, my heart knows you. So...why are doing this to me taehy–

"Tae are you inside?" Taehyung hurriedly wiped his tears away and hid the paper under the pillow as he struggled to reach the door. Checking his reflection on the mirror he opened the door.

"What happened here?" Jin furrowed his brows as he watched taehyung with narrowed eyes while the younger man refused to look at his hyung.

"N–nothing" he managed to spit the word out though it sounded broken and tired.

"Taehyung–ah I wanted to talk with you" as soon as the words left Jin's lips, taehyung lift his head and stared at him for a minute before moving aside, as a sign of okay.
.
.
.

"Taehyung–ah tell me honestly....you are upset with Yoongi aren't you?" Taehyung snapped his head towards Jin with his eyes wide as if he was caught in his act.

"N–no" Taehyung shook his head, avoiding having any eye contact with Jin, he looked down.

"Don't lie to me tae. Why would you want a break from YOUR marriage because of Jimin? Do you think I am stupid?"

"Are you saying that Jimin is nothing to me?" Taehyung frowned as he looked straight at Jin's eyes.

"No, I am not saying that but the whole Jimin thing doesn't even come between YOU and YOUR husband love" Jin tried to give off a smile as he gently brushed Taehyung's hair while the other man closed his eyes for a second.

He was caught, wasn't he?

"Why did you help that Lee Aera...Taehyung?"
.
.
.

"Jungkook? Why are you here and where is Jimin?" Namjoon asked frowning as he watched his friend like a younger brother waking inside through the large metallic door and...a smile on his face?