Friend's Day out!

You groan loudly waking up to your parents screaming at eachother AGAIN you sign not even caring anymore, you stumble out of bed as your phone goes off you groan a bit then pick it up and turn it on seeing a notification that your friend F/N texted you, you open messenger and read the message "Hey...Y/N! I was wondering if you wanted to go to a club for a friends Day out!" You smile and chuckle then responded saying "Yeah sure i would love to!..what time?" I ask sending the message and groan as i hear a door slam then see my window open "What the hell? I thought i closed that last night..." You say confused but shrug it off putting your phone down and going over to the window closing it as your phone goes off again you walk over to it and pick it up reading the message "ill come pick you up at 4:30 wear something nice!" You chuckle a bit and check the time seeing its 4:10 a couple of minutes until you have to go, you shut your phone off putting it down on the bed and going over to your closet taking out a beautiful blue dress "this should do" you say to yourself and quickly walk to your bathroom changing into the dress then look into the mirror "it still fits good!" You say excited for going out with your friend you walk downstairs and see your mother angerly cooking and shrug ignoring her you sigh and turn on the TV waiting for F/N to get here. You could already tell it was going to be a long day but it was going to be a fun day!