Club Day!

You sigh hearing a car pull in and happily turn off the TV and quickly go outside not noticing i left my phone in my house i walk over to F/N's car and climb in the passengers seat closing the door and putting the seat belt on "You look beautiful in that dress Y/N!" F/N says making you slightly blush you smile and look at her "Thanks F/N you look beautiful as well" You say as she nods and backs the car out of the drive way and starts driving to the club im not gonna lie i am a bit nervous..you gulp and start sweating a bit "You nervous or something?"She says noticing your nervous state you sigh and nod "a little bit..its been a while sense ive been to a club" you say forcing out a chuckle "Well calm down no need to be nervous.." F/N says looking at you and quickly looking back at the road and nod some as we arrive F/N parks the car in front of the Club and shuts the car off climbing out you do the same and sigh calming down some then notice You don't have your phone with you "i think i left my phone in your car" You say looking at F/N making her chuckle "Go ahead and look in my car im gonna head in don't take forever" you sign and quickly open the passenger door to your friends car and climb in digging around the car and don't see your phone "Damn it...don't tell me i left it at the house" you say to yourself then hear a scream making you jump and hit your head ontop of the car you groan some and hold your head "what the fuck was that?" You say to yourself and climb back out of the car closing the door and decide to go see what that scream was about you sign and start to walk to where the scream come from and gulping getting nervous you quickly stop walking and freeze where you are when you see...A guy lying on the ground dead and someone eating the guy you gulp and look at the things face...a lemon?!.