Chapter - 17

Recap - Dazzler's entry in engagement party with a dance performance.
While fab3 are shocked.
Then all family become worried for nandini bcoz she didn't come till now.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mukti - Didu.. where are you ..

Abhi (side hugged her ) - don't worry..... She will come soon.

Maddy - I'll try to contact her other phone number , Which she have while travelling.

Maddy call her on another no.

Maddy - It's ringing but she isn't picking up the call.... u guys also try ..

Kartik - I can't wait anymore for her call.. do one thing  abhi call her bodyguard .
Maddy track her no.
Cabir call her private jet pilot.
Harshad get NY airport cctv footage of today and yesterday fast..

Arya - Call her P.A also ..
All boys nodded they all are going to make a call..
But but but.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Just then they all hear a loud music voice they turn their head toward dance floor to see all lights are off but they can see a figure there but not clearly.

After some second all light started to turn on one by one. Now they can see a girl figure but her back is facing toward all .

All guests start whispering to knowing who is she??.

Just then she turn around with a smile and all family  members jump in joy and happiness by seeing their jaan safe .
But fab3 again get a shock by seeing her here and that to in expensive clothes and dancing freely.

She dance on main chali song while looking toward sid and our sid is blushing a little but hide it with a smile and get lost in her beauty. While manik is staring at her only with open mouth and somewhere looking at her with lustly eyes.

Soon song get change and now
Nandini and sid  are dancing together  while manik is getting jaleous and dhrulya are bitching about her.

After song get end . They both hug each other and other dazzler's also come and hug them and soon it turn into group hug. All  dazzler's boys kissed her forehead one by one.

Nandini and Sid dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Life After Separation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें