Chapter 6

Chresanto POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon so I jump out of bed ran downstairs and my mom was cooking bacon. Man did that shit look good!! I kissed her cheek and went upstairs to get ready I put on a blue and yellow nike shirt some blue jeans joggers and my blue and yellow Jordan's and my gold chain and my Rolex grab my phone and book bag walked downstairs and started to eat breakfast until I got a text from janae saying that she needed a ride I grabbed my car keys and hopped in the car on my way to my bae's house.

Janae POV

I woke up on my own this morning because I couldn't sleep. I went to the bathroom did what I had to do and got dressed in a black tank top with some white joggers and a red Adidas sweater with my karmine 6's grabbed my lipstick phone case covered goons and my book bag and walked out my room. I looked for my keys and couldn't find them then I found a note from my brother saying he was borrowing my car. So I texted santo to come get me. I sat down and scrolled thru Instagram until I heard a honk. I licked the door and walked outside to his Benz And my baby was looking good 😍 I kissed his cheek and we sped off to school. When we got there I spotted Princeton's Afro so I ran over to him and jump on his back and turns out that this nigga tried to match me. He had on everything but the pants. Anyways we walked to our class and sat down and listened to our teacher. we went to our other classes and then it was lunch time. I walked into the cafeteria by myself and found the whole squad sitting down chilling I walked over there and sat down since they were already talking I pulled out my phone and texted my brother to ask him if he could pick me up in my car. The whole time nobody payed any attention to me then five minutes before the bell. I say hi guys and then they all put their eyes on me started to try and talk to me I was so mad at them 😡 I walked out the cafeteria and went to my last classes then waited for johnathan ray and Chres tried to talk to me but I ignored them. I saw johnathan pulls up and the drive home was quiet Chres then decided to blow up my phone with text messages. Bruh !!! I'm so tired imma just take a nap at home.

~ two hours later ~

Chres POV

I wanted to have a party for Janae. It's not her birthday or anything but I just wanted to. That's what we were talking about at lunch. Anyways I pull up to her house and knock on the door.

C: hey bruh
John: wassup
C: ur sister here
John: yea but I don't think she feeling ok
C: lemme go talk to her
John: ardd

{ walking up the steps }

C: naee baby u alright
Nae: y wouldn't u guys listen to me at lunch
C: I'm sorry baby but I can't tell u if I tell u it will ruin everything
Naee: u know what ?
C: what ??
Naee: get the hell out
C: y babe ?
Naee: get out before I get angry
C: y u bitching
Naee: { surprised } oh really? Ok ? Now u need to get the fuck out my room
C: whatever bye
Naee: I fucking hate u
C: no u don't u love me
Naee: leave me alone
C: bye babe I'll see u tomorrow
Naee: whatever get out
C: kiss me first
Naee: hell no nigga
C: then let me take a seat
Naee: alright fine. { kisses him deeply and passionately }
C: love u
Naee: love u too
C: { walks thru the front door and drives home } Momma ? U home yet ??
Chres mom: yea baby I'm here
C; ok mom night
Chres mom: goodnight
Chres: { goes upstairs into his room strips into boxers and goes to sleep }
💘

💘💘

💘💘💘

💘💘💘💘

💘💘💘💘💘

Hey loves 💖 so I hope y'all didn't think it was too crappy but at least I tried 😋 vote and comment 💕 outfit up top 👆 is chresanto's clothes 👕👖👟