8 . ✰

Eɴᴅ ᴏғ 5ᴛʜ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ | 2:56 ᴘᴍ |2 ᴡᴇᴇᴋs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ , ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ

ఌ︎

Jᴀɪᴅᴀʜ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

ఌ︎

I walked into the bathroom and clicked ma momma name which was on speed -dial .

" Hey baby " My momma said softly. " Momma im tellin you now im probably finna get into a fight cause these girls tryna jump me bout a edit. " I said pacing around the bathroom.

" Well baby all Im gon say is beat bitches asses today. Don't go down without a fight. You know Jamaria gon jump in . Don't let nobody bully you . " She said.

" Kick dey knees and everything ain no rules to fights , get dem bitches on da floor & stomp . " , " Okay mama " I said laughin a lil.

" See you when I pick you up. " She spoke up and I said okay.

So lemme tell yall . They must be jumping me today fr cause they was mad active bout it last night .

I was added into 3 different gcs bout it. Me and Jamaria ready for the action. I got on crocs cause they got hella grip and sum biker shorts and a hoodie.

I walked out the bathroom and me and jamaria was walking to the 8th grade hallway where it connects .

Boogie pulled me hard ash and said " Dont do it jai you finna get jumped " , " Ong " Von & Keam said shaking they head.

" We dont gaf bout nunna that shit , cause if they jump im jumpin in too. " Jamaria spoke.

" You not fighting nobody shawty " Von said making her have a stank face. " Bitch im not finna let her get jumped get outta my face with that bullshit. " She said .

" Watch yo mouth. " He said making her look at me and we just walked away. " he not ma fuckin daddy nor bf " she mumbled.

Spanky walked wit us and said " Im rootin for ya lil dawg " Making us laugh. " JAIDAH " I heard somebody yell behind us.

We turned around and it was king. I haven't talked to him since but I told him I saw da messages.

He speed walked to me and grabbed ma hand and started walking into this cut off hall. " You not fightin dem " He said.

" I am so ima need you to move. " I said. He shook his head making me push past him and he pushed me back into the corner.

" JAMARIA " I yelled , " Chill jai " He said and I closed my eyes and calmed down. I really wanna punch the shit outta him.

" HURRY UP JAI HERE THEY COME. " She yelled back and I pushed him outta the way and ran back. I saw jamaria poppin ha shit to them.

" Bitch wassup with it im finna rock yo shit. " She yelled in ha face. " Stank ass breathe " The girl mumbled loud .

I peeped and saw another group it was niyah, moni , and two bitches bfs I put in there .

7 hoes tryna jump on us together. Niyah was running up on me and king bear hugged her ass and held her tight.

Maria started fighting them other bitches and they jumped so I jumped in .