~35~

You sat down onto the toilet after bringing the toilet lid down. You grabbed your phone and googled why it could happen that you randomly threw up. You red through some random blogs off people. Symptoms of pregnancy can come after a couple of weeks if an Ovum is fertilised. This mustn't be it, it can't be last time you even slept with Lando was after France. Your heart beat dropped. The only thing you could do was just cry. You held your hands on your head. 'No. No. No.' You cried. Someone knocked on the door. 'Miss Verstappen?' A little girl's voice asked. 'You've to train us tonight, but I heard you cry.' You fell silent and stood up and opened the door. 'Oh yes I'm sorry sweetie I had to go to the bathroom.' You said and walked over to the sink to wash your hands. 'But 20 minutes long?'
You closed your eyes. 'Yeah even grow ups go to the bathroom.'
'Your not okay.' The girl said. Your mee remembered her name. 'Emilia I'm fine.' You told her and then you laid your hand in her shoulder and led her outside to the field. After the training you left immediately. You put on your blazer and jeans in the dressing room and went to your car. You threw the bag in the backseat. And started the engine and drove off. You drove to the nearest drugstore you could think off. You parallel parked the car. And got out. You entered the store and looked through the aisles. You had a hard time finding them. 'Can I help you ma'am?' A man asked who worked here. 'Do you guys have a pregnancy test I can't find them.' You told him. 'We've them back here.' He said. He led you to them and then grabbed one. 'We've all kinds of brands but the most trustworthy is this one.' He said and handed it to you. You looked at it. And sighed. 'That will be it?' He asked. 'Yeah this is it.' You replied. He scanned the barcode and handed it to you. You laid in cash and returned to the car. You laid it down onto the passenger seat. You drove back to Lando's house and parked the car. You waited a few seconds and threw the pregnancy test into the bag. You went upstairs and decided to take some rest.

————
You woke up around 8am realising you overslept and Lando was gone. You didn't know for sure Max was around but you hurried to the bathroom. You grabbed the test and went to the bathroom. And you'd took the test. It showed positive after a few minutes. You felt emotion taking over and you just collapsed. You decided to immediately throw the test into the bin. And went downstairs. You saw a note saying: Some croissants and a fresh baked bread ~ Max Fewtrell
You grabbed breakfast and opened your Instagram.
Maxverstappenshop.com: Hey! Y/n Verstappen! We've been trying to contact you yesterday evening, we've a new sponsorship we'd like you to announce on Zandvoort the 2nd of September for the young field hockey stars from your club.

You replied with: wow! I've no words, I'll be there!

You read some hate comments people placed underneath your club picture after you and Lando broke up and still you lived here.
- Hope she dies of some kind off disease
- Lando deserves better than a hateful b*ch
- Sl*t
And more similar comments. But there was also a comment from Charles.
Charles Leclerc: Such an amazing person you are! 😃

You decided to call Charles it was the only person who'd understand.
'Hello sweet Verstappen!' Charles answered.
'Hey!' You said.
'Charles can I tell you something?'
'Of course! I know you have rough time at the moment, so please empty your heart.'
'I found out that I'm pregnant and I just don't know what to do!' You freaked out.
It fell silent then Charles said: 'Y/n. Listen, you've to tell Lando. But he did get you pregnant right?' He asked.
'Yes!' You replied.
'Only you and him together can decide.' Charles told.
'Together, you can draw a conclusion. And figure it out.'
'I was actually thinking of getting rid of it.'
'Don't Y/n. You have something in you that's going to have a life. With or without Lando.' Charles said.
'I'm only 19, Charles I can't I seriously can't.' You cried.
'You can, because you are a Verstappen and a Verstappen never gives up.'

———
It was getting dark and you were preparing yourself to move in with Marcel in his other apartment in downtown London. Lando was upstairs, Max helped you to put your bags into the back of the car. You returned to the kitchen to drink some water. Lando was suddenly down stairs and threw another bag at you, he was stressed. 'You can go now now can't you?' He asked furiously. You were stressed by his reaction did he find out?
You let go off your glass and grabbed the bag, Max took it over and glared at Lando for a second.
He then disappeared back upstairs.