Not Ready

Marinette
    "Marinette... Marinette wake up!" Tikki yells at me, so I'll wake up.
    I open my eyes slowly, and I turn my head slightly to the right to find Tikki and Plagg looking at me with sad and worried eyes.
    "Are you okay Mari? You were having a nightmare," Plagg tells me.
     I nod my head. At least I slept for about 4 hours, but now I'm all sweaty from my awful nightmare.
    "Yeah, just a little hungover. I drank the whole bottle of Jack Daniel's,." I said sighing a little.
    I comb my hair back with my hands.
    "How long was I sleeping on the couch?" I ask Tikki and Plagg. They look at each other then looked back at me.
    "Mari it's 1:30 am," Tikki told me.
    I sat up and went to stand, but I fell back down to the couch again. I guess I'm a little tipsy. I tried again, and I'm up with no problem. I probably got up too fast.
    "Alright guys lets go back the hotel. Kaalki, voyage," I say getting Kaalki to open a portal.
    I walked through the portal to mine and Chloe's room, and I see the whole gang on our bed sleeping. Chloe told them what happened, and I can see she's been crying.
    "Mari you're back. Where did you go?" Wayzz asked through telepathy.
    "Hey wayzz, I'm back. I was drinking in Uncle Jack's safe house," I reply. "I'm all sweaty from that f*cking nightmare I had while I slept."
     I went to my luggage to pull out my black t-shirt, black sports bra, black boxers, and my black basketball shorts.
    I then walk to the bathroom without waking up anyone, and I took a quick shower, dried myself, dried my hair, and dressed with the help of my super-speed. After I did all that, I went to the sink and heard talking and movements from my no slack friends in the bedroom with my super-hearing. I'm going to get bombarded with questions, and I'm still tipsy great. I open the bathroom door to find they're all staring at me.
    "Hey guys," I say awkwardly.
    "Mari, where were you!? Are you okay?! I was worried sick about you?!" Chloe says marking me wince at the volume before throwing herself at me and crying.
    "Sorry, I was at one of Uncle Jack's safe houses and accidentally fell asleep. I'm just not ready to tell you all everything. If I could have some time first, it would be amazing. Sorry for worrying you love. I didn't mean to," I say not meeting anyone's eyes.
    "It's fine," Chloe says with mascara running down her face as she try's to calm down. "I didn't mean to pressure you."
    "It's fine," I whisper as our friend walk out of the room.
    I lay down with Chloe and pull her close before trying to sleep with the comfort of her nearby and while I'll still have a dreamless sleep.
                                   501