The_LostField_Incident_#01

"Two teenage boys go missing. Reports say that the two boys, Toby Smith and Mark Roberts, were last seen entering LostField Forrest...but never coming out. If you see these boys or have any idea what might have happened or how this happened please report it to the police immediately. This is Jane Weathers. Thank you."

The VHS tape ejects from the small device and the TV is immediately turned off. Ranboo placed the remote that powered on the TV in the first place back onto the couch armrest. He walked up to the pin board and stared at it, intensely. He had been spending the past weeks trying to figure out what had happened to the two boys. He turned to his left and looked at the piles of VHS tapes that were left by the boy's families. He walked up to them, grab a few, and went back to the couch and turned the TV back on and played the tape called, "Mark's Birthday With Toby".
______________
-Audio/Video Playing-
______________
"Happy Birthday Mark!"

"Heh, thank you Toby..."

"Hey I was wondering...now that you're 18...you wanna stay at that one creppy forrest people are scared of?"

"LostField?! Are you crazy, there's a reason why people are scared of that place Toby!"

"C'mon...It will be fun!"

"Fine- only because you're my friend-"
______________

The tape cut out. Ranboo grabbed the other tape that was now titled: "Spooky Forrest"

______________
"I don't like the way this place looks Toby. I hate it here, I don't know why I listened to you."

"Pfft. What are you, a baby?"

"Haha. Very funny, now can we go now?"

"Just wanna explore a bit ok? Then we can go. Alright?"

"Ugh. Fine"
______________

The next VHS tape was put in and began to play. But this time, it didn't have a name written on it.
______________
"Huh?"

"M-Mark did you hear that?"

"Yeah...Toby c'mon we gotta go now!"

"Wait! I just wanna know what that was!!"

"TOBY COME ON! IT'S NOT SAFE HERE!"

"JUST A LITTLE LONGER-"

"TOBY-!"
______________
The camera seemed to have fallen out of their hands, but didn't stop recording. You could hear slight screaming in the back, then footsteps running back to the location of the camera.
______________
"It-It took Toby. Please. Please someone help please. Oh-oh jeez- AH-"
______________
Then it was over. The tape ended with the cut off scream of what seemed to be Mark.  What was that thing? What was...."It". Did that thing take the two of them? And why Toby first....? Ranboo was mainly questioning everything.  What could've happened to them....?
______________
End of Tape #01
Word Count: 444
Tape #02: Coming Soon

(Im kinda proud of this- thanks for reading)