Its not your fault(1-3)

THERE WILL BE SLIGHT ANGST HERE SO YAH-

WARNING THIS CONTAINS:                                                                                                                                               HOMOPHOBIA

if your not comfortable with any of these topics then don't continue reading.

|Third Person POV:|

Matt is sitting in Gus room crying while Gus is trying to comfort him. "Hey Matty, could you tell me what happend?" Gus said in a soft voice. Matt looked up at him with teary eyes "w-well, i came out to my mom earlier today and told her t-that i was with y-you and she got mad at me so she pushed me and stepped on me" Matt paused while Gus was just filled with anger, and quilt. After a few seconds Matt spoke up again. "she threatened to kill me if i didn't break up with you" Matt whispered out with even more tears falling down his eyes. Gus in the other hand was angry at her, he couldn't believe she would do such a thing especially to Matt...

" Hey Matt dont worry i wont let her hurt you, i promise" Gus said with a comforting voice. "P-promise?" "yeah i promise, i wont let her lay a finger on you" Gus said while whiping the tears from Matts face.

After a while they both fell asleep cuddling each other, Matt snuggling into Gus chest and Gus hugging him tightly( not enough to hurt him tho).

_______________________________________

Time skip to the next day(morning)

Matt POV:

i woke up to a delicious smell,  i got up and went down to the kitchen to see Gus and His Dad making breakfast. "Good morning" i said while Gus looked at me "Hey Matty" "Oh hello there Matt" Gus's dad said while waving at me and i waved back. "Well im gonna go to work see you guys later" "Bye dad!" Gus said while his dad left, after that he placed a plate in the table "come here and eat, i made Pancakes and bacon" "oh yummy" i said while walking over to the table and sitting down next to Gus who was also eating.

After we both finished we both decided to go to the living room and just cuddle( idk im not creative).

3rd person POV:

"Hey Matt?" Gus said while looking down at his boyfriend who was snuggled up with him. "yeah" Matt muttered out, "how long do you plan on staying here" "why? are you tired of me already"Matt said sarcastically "wha- No! I was just wondering, you know your going to have to talk to your mom eventually right?" he said as he played with Matts hair. "y-yeah i know but.."

"im...scared" Matt whispered. "i know your scared but as long as im with you, you dont have to worry about anything" Gus said as he kissed Matt's head..

"alright, i trust you" "but can we go tomorrow i wanna cuddle with you.." Matt said while hugging Gus tighter(not enough to hurt him tho) 

"Haha, alright then" Gus said hugging him back.

i give up ill do another part later i just ran out of ideas lol. BUT have this for now heh..