꧁ ☾✧22

he loved her, although she hated him.
and she hated him, although he loved her...

~~~~~

~~~~~

EREN

it seemed like depression and other things were eating y/n up from the inside. her head was still lowered and she showed no reaction, especially because the rain was getting heavier and the drops were pattering down on her burgundy dress.

I ran over to her and dragged her to the curb across the street first, so that she would be safe at the last second and not get hit by the cars.
i quickly took off my jacket and put it over her shoulders. normally i would have held an umbrella over her, but i didn't have one with me. i didn't expect the rain to get so heavy. it was like a storm that wouldn't stop.

she was still whispering a few words that i couldn't make out.
y/n's skin was freezing. she was literally freezing and shivering all over, even though she had my jacket.
i picked y/n up bridal style and ran with her all the way to my house because of the rain.

it was important to me first and foremost that she had a warm place to sleep and didn't lie on the street. who knows what could happen if a car came racing at her. luckily i saw her or she might not be here anymore.
the cold was getting stronger and stronger, but i wasn't interested in that at the moment. i wanted to get y/n to safety, so i didn't even think about the cold.

my parents were away on business, so i was able to take y/n home with me. i quickly opened the door and put her on the couch where she was last time. i immediately went to get a new blanket and wrapped her up so she wouldn't freeze.

i wanted to change her first and would have given her my clothes, but if she had gotten up and seen all this, she would have been out the door faster than i could blink my eyes.
i wanted to avoid negativity, so i just wrapped her up.

and so i could not take my eyes off her.
her face, she herself looked so finished and it still broke my heart. it hurt even more to know that she would no longer open up to me and that i would therefore no longer be allowed to help her. her anger and hatred towards me was now always in her way.

I did not know how to help myself anymore.
and i did not know how i could help her.

she refused any kind of help, be it only a look. she did not even pay attention to me.
and the fact that she didn't pay attention to me left more and more scars in my heart.

now i sat in front of her, still looking at her. her face wet from the rain, her makeup smeared, and her hair disheveled and messy.
i took the risk of waking her up and stroked a small strand of hair out of her face. now her face was completely free and i could see her closed eyes.