~𝟭𝟴~ 𝗢𝗼𝗽𝘀 🤠

IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THESE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS 💕 

SO GET READY FOR A SPECIFIC SHIP THAT YOU PROBABLY DONT LIKE 🤡 

(BUT WILL AFTER NEXT CHAPTER 😏)

-

I forgot to mention this in the following chapters but, Just so you know Sho wears a white wig. People would know Sho's Identity if he didn't cover up that candy cane hair. Just imagine his wig to be him with no red in his hair.

——————-

FlashBack:

——————

"Oh, I forgot about the n'other voice radio with Midnight tomorrow."

Shinsou sighed! 'At least nothing can go wrong.'

'Right?'

——————

- Flashback Ended- 

——————-

SKIP SUNDAY (next chapter about what happened that day😏)

 ITS MONDAY THE DAY OF THE VOICE RADIO.

The four boys walked through the door of the studio, that they visited only once before. They had the same masks they were wearing last time, but their outfit's were different, they were wearing:

-

.

-

XxxxxxxxxxxX

XxxxxxxxxxxxX

XxxxxxxxxxxxX

-

.

-

They are wearing this but instead of black it is their signature colour. (Izu Emerald, Hito Royal Purple, Sho Crimson Red, Kat Burnt Orange.)

This time, the four weren't as nervous as they were the first time they were here at Midnight's Studio. This time, they knew that they should arrive at the studio ahead of time, because of the people asking for autographs.

The boy band walked down the hall, waving to the fans that were either staring, Simping, or Taking Videos/pictures, to the room they were meeting Midnight in.

-

Once they arrived at the door, Kat knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before they let themselves in.

"Oh, hello you four!" Midnight greeted them.

"Good morning, Midnight!"

"Hello."

"hi. . ."

"Tch."

The room was exactly the same from last time, one chair to the left for Midnight, four chairs to the right for the Boy Band, and a coffee table in the middle to separate them. (And of course, the cameras surrounding them) But this time the coffee table held a large amount of snacks, drinks, -insert fav food-, anything you could name!