🌻 | Skate Park Skirmish

Ship - Protective!Soft!Selever × Y/N
Theme - 🌻 | Fluff

(F/C = favorite color)

~

You and Selever loved to skate ever since you both met in middle school. You had gifted eachother skateboards, visited the park together and all around looked after eachother's likes.

Recently, he got you a (F/C) Skateboard with a nice skull with roses growing out of some parts on the bottom for your birthday, so you two went out to the skate park.

~

As you got out of "Selever's" car (it was totally his dad's) and looked at the skatepark you and him have skated in for years.

Today was a nice summer day, or, sunset, because the sun was lowering and it was rather warm out.

You grabbed your skate board as Selever came out and hugged you.

”Happy birthday, Roachie! Ready to skate your heart out today?” he asked you. With a bright smile, you nodded. ”I guess so..! I bet this skate board will be the best!”

You dropped the board and stepped onto it, using your leg to push yourself from the parking lot to the park itself, Selever soon following you on his own board.

You and the demon had been skating for about an hour until you both were sitting at the top of a ramp. ”Hey, Y/N!!” someone called.

Lo and behold, it was your favorite skeleton goat man and his weird, but interesting squid friend.

”Oh, hey, Tabi!,” you began, running over to them. ”How've you been?”

”Terrible with this guy around. Last week he brought home a duck from the park.” Tabi pointed to Agoti. ”Buford was the best decision I ever stole and you know it, Tabi.” Agoti crossed his arms.

”..if by best you mean theres feathers everywhere, then sure, hes the best...” Tabi mumbled. ”Y/N, you left me at the ramp!” Selever skated up to you.

”Oh! Sorry, Selever.. I- just I haven't seen Tabi in awhile..” you rubbed your arm as he sat next to you.

”I was thinking, what if-” Agoti began
”Don't. Don't think. The last time you thought we brought home a duck.” Tabi defused

”What if I got another-”

”No more du-”

”-nother duck!”

”I think he's finally lost it.” Tabi nudged you. Selever made a huff sound. ”Can a man not enjoy his stolen ducks from the park?” Agoti asked. You admittedly laughed a little at Tabi and Agoti's whole argument.

Suddenly, you felt an arm pull you a little bit away from the two. You looked up, seeing it was Selever. ”Selever, why did you?...”

”Why are you talking to that guy, theres a better question.” he retorted quickly. ”Why do you care so much? It's not like we're dating.” you replied.

Selever took his arm off of you and looked away, a slight hint of temper glowering in his eyes.

You exhaled, wondering why he could have been so upset about you talking to an old friend.

”Hey, Y/N, we're gonna head back in a bit, you wanna meet up again soon?” Tabi called over.

”Yeah, sure! Wanna meet back here tomorrow..?” you said. ”Sure! Sounds cool! Later Y/N!” him and Agoti grabbed their bags and skateboards and walked off to the parking lot.

You waved at looked back at Selever. He looked more infuriated, but crossed his arms, looked away, and said nothing.

”Okay, Selever, why are you so angry about this?” You asked. ”Because, I don't like that Tabi guy...” he muttered. ”Is that seriously it?.. You just, "don't like him"?”

He went a little pink and looked away. ”Selever, tell me..” you asked again.

”I want you.. And I don't want him to want you..” he began. ”..You want me?” you asked. He nodded and covered his face.

You smiled a little and placed your hands on his cheeks. ”What-what are you doing-”

You brought his head down and kissed his forehead. ”You're so cute sometimes.” you chuckled.

”I- really?-” he blushed. You nodded. ”Of course really, a little needy though...” You joked.
”Y/N!” he huffed.
”Kidding, kidding!”

~