Character Info

(A/N: The video above will be the opening for this book, and yes this is why the book is named Hololive Alternative)

Name: Y/N L/N

Race: Human

Age: 16

Power: Elemental Manipulation

Power Description: Elemental Manipulation allows Y/N to control Fire, Earth, Water, Air, Ice, Steam, Metal, Lightning, Nature, Light and Dark and he can combine different elements together.

Looks: you

Likes: His family, his friends, Hololive (A/N: At the start of the book the only members of Hololive are Sora, Matsuri, Korone and Okayu), training, spending time with Korone and Okayu, video games, cooking, music.

Dislikes: Bullies, perverts, people who use their powers for evil.

Backstory: Y/N L/N is a student at one of the many schools all over the world that trains people to protect the innocent and bring down judgment when needed. Y/N also lives with 2 members of Hololive, Korone and Okayu, and shortly after moving in with them, Y/N developed a crush on both of them.

Outfit:

And that's it for the Character Info, next up are the harem chapters then onto chapter 1 of Hololive Alternative

And that's it for the Character Info, next up are the harem chapters then onto chapter 1 of Hololive Alternative. Anyway, that's it for this chapter and I'll see you in the next one. See ya!