Hanging with Fischel and Mona! (Pt.1)

Ok disclaimer! The first bit of this chapter it no ones POV but the rest of the chapter is Bennet's POV! Also please check the description of my story to find out all of the ages of this story, if you don't wanna look and get straight to the story then here are the ages

Bennet: 19
Razor: 19
Albedo: 20
Klee:10
Fischel: 19
Mona: 20
Amber: 19
Chongyun: 19
Travelers: 20
Barbara: 18
Noelle:19
Those are the characters so far! Now on to the story!
________________________________

No ones POV: Bennet ended up waking up holding Razors waist, Razor was right there, sleeping so peacefully against Bennets chest. This is how he wish it was. Every day waking up to see Razor. He then did realize sooner or later he need to break up with Fischel...he just doesn't love her like that.

Just as he was about to lay back down, hoping the moment could last longer, Razor all of a sudden gets up. He looks at Bennet, outside, and back to Bennet. Are you rested up? If so, we head back to Mondstadt." He says.

"Mhm...what about you? Did you sleep well?" Bennet asks hoping he did get sleep, he always looks so tired and always stays up trying to protect whoever he is with. "Mhm..Razor got nice sleep and was very cozy resting with you. I..like? that feeling." He says with a small smile.

'RAZOR LIKES SLEEPING...WITH ME?! I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT!!' Bennet thinks. He was perfectly calm on the outside but acting crazy on the inside.

"A-anyways we should probably head back right?" Bennet asks nervously. Razor nods his head and they gather up their stuff. They start to walk for a while until Bennet see's someone familiar. A girl in a purple and black dress talking to Mona? ...yup he saw Fischel.

Bennet's POV: Fischel is here?! Thats weird why is she near Wolvendom? I was going to try to avoid her, not wanting to bring up the fact about us dating, so I hid behind a tree. Razor didn't get the memo so he just stood there.

I guess Razor got spotted by Fischel because she ran up to Razor and grabbed his hand. "Hi Razor! I was worried sick about you and Bennet! Where is he by the way?" She said with a concerned face. 'Ah shoot Razor is gonna tell her where I am!' I say with a giving up face.

As Razor It's about to say something he looks at me and then sees my face. Then he looks back at Fischel and starts to speak up. "S-sorry but me and Bennet split up earlier...me not know where he.." He says scratching his head. He usually doesn't lie so I bet it's hard. On the other hand he lied for me!

"Oh hey Fischel who is this?" Mona asks as she comes up to the two. "Oh this is Bennets friend and you could say my friend Razor!" Fishel says as she she pushes mona towards Razor.

"I am Astrologist Mona Megistus, meaning "The Great Astrologist Mona." If it is divination you seek from me, then I ask you respect my name by learning it wholly, here and now." Mona says as she shakes Razors hand.

But then Razor starts to sniff mona a bit. "Um.. what is he doing?" Mona says a bit weirded out.
"Oh Razor was raised by wolves and this is how he tells if people are good, don't worry you will get use to it." Fishel says while waving her hands.

"You smell... *sniff* good." He says while smiling a bit. "Ah it is good to meet you to my good friend, I can tell in the future we will be good friends. Fate is called as such, for it cannot be changed, nor can it be reversed. It can only but be accepted." She says smiling.

"Anyways I'm going to go find Bennet so we can all hang out! See you guys in a bit!" Fishel says while running away smiling. As she runs, mona gives her a smile back with..pink shading on her cheeks? Razor seems to notice as well.

"Well..um.. Razor! What should we do while we-" "You like Fishel, don't you?" Razor says out of the random. "H-HUH WHAT WHY WOULD SAY SUCH NONSENSE?" Mona says while hiding her face in her hat.

"Oh..sorry I don't understand 'love' very well, it's just the way you look at her it was like you.. admire her! I think that's word." He says while looking down. "I..well I don't know. Unless left with no other choice, astrologers do not foretell their own fate. So I can't really say.." Mona says while scratching her back.

"Would you like to sit down and talk?" Razor says while going to a rock and sitting down. "I.. I guess I would like to." Mona exclaimes as she sits down. Razor is a pretty good listener, although he doesn't understand that much, thats one of things I love- I MEAN LIKE about Razor! Heh yea.

I actually super surprised that Mona likes Fishel, I mean it doesn't bother me because I don't like Fishel like that, but I didn't know Fischel was Mona's type. I've always seen them as friends to be honest.

"Well.. I guess I just really like her smile, her style, she's also obsessed with fantasy stories and roleplays as a benevolent princess. She speaks in a polite and formal manner to all, which greatly confuses those who interact with her but it's super cute. She's also shorter than me and gets flustered very easily. Also although she gets sometimes stubborn she's a really sweet girl." Mona say's while smiling.

"Razor do think you like Fishel, but she dating Bennet, and they seem happy..." Razor says while looking down. "I do have a question my good friend, I hope I'm not sounding rude but why don't you really speak full sentences?"

I actually have been wondering that for a while. But I never wanted to mention it. All of a sudden Razor puts his head down looking sad.
"Talking makes me tired. Talking is hard. But I have to try. Every time I use to talk, people use to make fun of Razor, so I stayed quiet." He says. I feel like I should comfort him, thats really sad but I can't show my face yet.

Mona then puts her hand on Razor's back. "I'm sorry my good friend, you talk perfectly fine do not worry, fate tells me you will have a nice future. Is there anyone important to you?" Mona ask. "Well my good friend Bennet, you know him, Bennett... Much talking. Eat with him, never full." Razor says with a smile.

"Ah..by the looks of your face you must care  about him a-lot. Do you by any chance like Bennet?" Razor looks up surprisingly shocked. What is he going to say!

"Ah there you are Bennet! My loyal companion you were here all along!" She says as she kisses my cheek. Both Mona and Razor look back at me, Mona surprised while Razor's face the same. "Oh I..just found mona and razor and was about to walk to them heh!" I say as I scratch my head.

"Lets all hang out if you guys aren't busy of course." I say while smiling. "I was going to- never mind." Razor says. 'What was he about to say?' I think. "I guess I, Fischl, Prinzessin der  Verurteilung, grant you the permission to travel with me." Fischel says while giggling.

"I guess I shall make sometime to clear my schedule." Mona says while crossing her arms. "Alright great! Where should we head?" I say while putting my hand on my chin. "Oh I know! Let's head to the Thousand Wind Temples! And maybe train!" Fischel says. "Sounds good lets go." I say while running.

________________________________

Alright another chapter finished I felt in a good mood so I decided to make a chapter in one day! So I hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for the support 😊 I love you all and can't wait to make the next chapter! Adios! (Bye) <3