just a day

A/n's pov

Jimin's day was going boring as always. He was bullied a lot in his farm because he was the only male cow hybrid in that part of the farm.

He had a very charming appearance. A small face pastel pink hair soft plump lips, big ears making him look so cute, big eyes claiming innocence, thin but a curvy body and his ass I think I don't need to explain this.

Although didn't have big boobs like the female ones but yes once he reaches maturity he will get boobs almost the size of b cup.

He was the youngest one there which made it even easier for the girls to bully him.

He was soft and tender making him a easy target.

Customer whoever whether it be a man or a woman loved to caress his ears but unfortunately they couldn't buy him cause of him being under aged.

13th October is next week and that day is the day when he will reach his maturity a big step for him. Normally the other female hybrids are kept in farm in order to sell the milk they produce and hybrid's milk are sold at high prices for they are much richer than normal milk and healthier too. They are also used in medicine production...

But male cows are often sold off to big mafias or industries cause their milk are the richest out of all.

~~~~~~~

Feedback???

I purple you lovies 💜💜💜