𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐒- 𝟏.𝟎𝟏.𝟏

Song Name: Lover by Taylor Swift

How to read name chapter name:

ex: 1.01.1

season 1, episode 1, part 1

---

(Cades POV)

As I sit on the very edge of my creakily old bed I start to remember the past.. When I was happy, when I had my parents. 

(Flashback to ten years ago)

I run off into the rows of perfectly shaped pink flowers, feeling the breeze go through my hair as I hop over each and every flower. Then, I spot a little dandelion. I skipped off towards the small flower, bending over to pick it up. As I closed my eyes to make a wish, I hear my mother soft, angelic voice. "Cade, honey don't run off like that," my mother calls bending down beside me as my father walks towards us. "I'm sorry momma." I apologize as she gives me a sympathetic glance. "Okay sweetie, just don't do it again." She smiles as she turns her head to the beautiful bush of flowers in-front of us. She picks the dandelion up putting it to my face. "Make a wish," my mother tells me with a small smile forming on her face. I look at her, then back at the white flower, closing my eyes to make a wish. As I finish making my wish my father snakes his hands under my arms, swinging me around. "Franky! Be careful," my mom winces as I swing around. I giggle a bit as my father sets me down on the ground, kissing my mother on the cheek. My mother takes my left hand as my father grabs my right as we go off skipping and having a blast. I look up at my mothers gorgeous blonde locks flowing in the wind, both my parents having a bright smile painted on their faces. 

Little did I know a week later the most cruel thing would happen to me.

I raise up from my bed, wiping the sleep off my eye with the palm of my hand. As I walk to the kitchen I can hear slow cries coming from my parents room, I turn on my heels, peeling the carpet back a bit. The only sounds being heard as cries and the large ceiling fan above my head turning. "Momma?" I question, wondering if thats her cries being heard. "Oh, honey come in," as I walk in I see my father standing in-front of my mom, tears at the rim of his chocolate brown eyes. I turn over to see my mother, her normally angelic voice raspy, her gorgeous strawberry blonde locks in a messy ponytail with strands hanging, and her beautiful royal blue eyes with tears dripping. "Are you okay momma?" I ask. "Of course honey, daddy and I were just talking." my mother excuses. "What's wrong momma," I question. "Mommy's sick baby." My father answers before my mother could answer. "Are you going to be okay Momma," I glance to her with my deep brown eyes starting to tear up. "I don't know sweetie," my mother answers truthfully. I run up to her and hug her, tears flooding from my eyes as my father walks out. "Honey," I sit down on my mothers lap. "I need to let you know a secret," I look up to her slightly "I don't think I'll be able to make it, so I'm asking you to do one thing for me," "What is it?" "Never let me passing away bring you down, always follow your dreams and be who you are." 

Yep, you guessed it, my mother died a few days after that exact conversation. I remember going to her terrible funeral. 

Then, you won't believe it. My father passed away, me just being at age 16. Also, guess who I got stuck with. Yep, my evil stepmother. She's the biggest bitch of all time, but that's a story for another time. 

(End of Flashback)

I tiptoe down the hallway, into the kitchen from my attic room. "Cade? Is that you," of course, my stepmother. "Yes ma'am," I call back. "Come do the dishes, oh and make me tea." guess I can throw away the thought of getting any food. I enter the kitchen, pour her tea and begin washing the dirty dishes. I wash, dry, wash, dry, wash, dry, you get it. "Cade! Did you forget to wash my favorite dress again?!" Drizella. "God, what are you even good for?" sometimes I wish I could just sucker punch her in the nose. "He forgot to wash mine too!" Anastasia says walking in. "Look, I'm sorry I guess I just forgot." I apologize. "Hah! Did he just say 'I'm sorry'?" Drizella comments. "Cade you're old enough to know to do laundry, if you can't keep up with your chores then maybe you shouldn't be living here." "I'm sorry, I'll do it right now!" I say quickly, taking the dresses. As I walk off I hear faint giggling. 

I head towards my room, my head in my hands as I feel the familiar headache. I sit on my bed, hearing creaks from every which way. As I sit down I can feel slight tears dripping onto my knees. "Men don't cry." I tell myself, remembering the conversation with my stepmother. I hold back my tears and lay down, feeling my eyes close shut. 

---

 (Henrys POV)

 "Yes sir," I hear as I walk off. I stride down the hall feeling all eyes on me. I turn corners, proceeding to head towards my room. As I walk into my room, I sit on my luxurious, king bed. I close my eyes slightly, letting my thoughts take over. 

I'm just the prince. My brother is next in line to be king, thankfully as I don't want to be king at all. I don't think I'm ready for all that responsibility, I still have different girls sneaking out of my room every night. I'm living the dream, I mean I'm the prince, I can do whatever and whoever I want any-day and anytime. I have the best life possible, and frankly being king would just screw all that up for me. I've only had one girlfriend my whole life,  which sucked ass by the way. She was so controlling and annoying. It's way better to just hookup with random girls every night. I honestly still can't believe I lost my virginity to that hoe. At least she's gone now. Just as I was about to finish my thinking, my thoughts leave as I feel my light brown eyes shut.

---