Everlasting

i'm tense and nervous, i can't relax

EVERLASTING / jennaortgas

Lying is a sin.

Azula Tashi was deemed a freak of nature. Her clothes were all handmade (by herself, which she loved). She wasn't poor ━━ very far from that. Her parents were rich, her father did it illegally while her mother was a posh businesswoman. Azula decided to buckle up and enjoy the ride.

After Azula's dad died, her mother decided to move straight away. Tori Tashi was a bad man, but a good one to his family. Nobody knew what happened to him. It was a huge mystery that nobody bothered to solve. They say it was murder. Quick, easy murder. Investigators revealed the cause of death was poison in his wine.

Azula didn't believe that.

Her dad was smart. Too smart. He would have never gotten tricked into drinking poisoned wine. Hell, Tori didn't even drink wine. All Azula wondered was...why. Why did the investigators lie? Was it all a greater scheme to have the Tashi family fail? Well, if it was, it didn't work.

Ayame kept them on their feet well after Tori's death. She had gotten all of his money ━━ a whopping two-hundred million dollars. Where did he get this? More so, how did he get this? Gambling? Stealing? Bank robbery? They would never know.

Hackensack was a small town in New Jersey. Ayame decided to move there, away from the place where her husband's death loomed in the air all around them. The mother and daughter packed their things and left the big city and went to the secluded, mysterious town, where hell secretly lurked in the shadows.

Azula Tashi has to tell lies.

AZULA TASHI / momona tamada

She's wild and carefree ━ she follows her dreams.

AYAME TASHI / yuriko yoshioka
JUNIOR WHEELER / teo briones
MEGAN RODRIGUEZ / whitney peak
ALEXANDRA "lexy" CROSS / alyvia alyn lind
JAKE WHEELER / zachary arthur
DEVON EVANS / björgvin arnarson

THE REMAINING CAST / their characters

DISCLAIMERS / This book will include a lot of violence (of course, because it's chucky), death, murder, all that good stuff. I do not own any of these characters except my own, and I give credits to the rightful owner Don Mancini and USA Network.

NOTE / Just rewatched, and now I am back on Wattpad and motivated to rewrite this shit book. I had no idea what I was doing when I first wrote this but I feel more matured now (lmao) and I wanna give Azula a better storyline at the end and carry this book on to Season 2. If you reread, you're a real one and ily.