Chapter 2

Sonali woke early and took a steaming hot shower. As she got ready she scrolled through her notifications, looking at her matches. She notices the "hey there, care for a chat with your favorite hero ;)" message from Jamison. Sonali checks his profile and yep, it's him. She gags and tosses her phone aside.

After getting ready she grabs a quick breakfast before heading into work. Sonali walks in, the team there to work on their next hit. "Guess what I got this morning Hales?" She looks at her girl friend Haleigh, the hacker of the team.

Hales turns to her. "What did you get? I need the juicy gossip." She tosses her phone to the girl, the cringe profile pulled up. "The Bullet himself matched with me and messaged me." She rolls her eyes.

Haleigh laughs. "Oh my gods, and that message he sent you! Does this man have no tact?" She scrolls through his page, chuckling. "All he has going for him is that jawline. But it could be a good opportunity for intel, I think you should try it." Hales smiles.

Darren frowns. "But if he figures it out you could get hurt, or worse. He finds out about our base." He crosses his arms and sits back. "I don't think you should."

Garret chucks a wadded piece of paper at Darren's head. "That's because you're in love with your partner" he teases, smiling. "I'll work on an earpiece and recording set so we can sort through the data later, oh and you'll need an update to your wardrobe." Garret turns back to his computer and starts pulling up what he'll need for everything and what they have in inventory.

Sonali sighs, picking up her phone before sitting down. "Just link the signal to my phone and use digital. I keep it on me at all times anyways." She looks at the message and cringes slightly. "I'm going to hate every second of this, I should have deleted this app a long time ago." Hales snickers and goes back to work.

JAMISON

Hey there, care for a chat with
your favorite Hero ;)

--------------------------------------------7:24 am--------------------------------------------

Do you use that line for every girl?
Because I can assure you that
you're not my "favorite" Hero

Well then miss sass. And yeah,
why wouldn't I be?

Okay wise guy. How about this?
You have less personality than
a blank piece of paper.

How about I take you out to
dinner tonight to change your
mind? I'd much rather talk to you
in person

Sure, Zapellos at eight, don't miss
it or be late, I don't give second
chances to strangers

Understood, see you tonight

Sonali sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "This is going to be the worst dinner ever. You're going to have to keep me entertained Garret, otherwise I may fall asleep." Garret chuckles. "Copy that boss lady."