CHAPTER 38 🌺

Hi everyone I  can't this story's  rank is 12th in riansh..... I know it's not a bit deal for many on the writers..... But for the first time it's in top 20..... I am happy and thought to give a update......

Riddhima : so decided ....... Rakshit and  siya are going to get engaged day after  tomorrow ......

All were happy and why not after such a long time a marriage is taking place in both the houses... In fact the first marriage of any Youngster of course if Abhay can go in past and change it by. ..... not letting riddhima marry that idiot ...... Sorry Vansh Rai Singhania whatever ..........he would have done it long back but alas it's impossible just impossible.......

Dadi : so we should sent sweets and inviting cards to all the relatives......

Asha : it's a lot to be done and time is too less ......

Dadi : right ..... Anupriya ...

Anupriya : ji mummy ji

Dadi : come ..... We have a lot of work ....

Chanchal Pov

I wish riddhima had a sister so that my Aryan could have married her they are so rich I would have being swiming in gold hayyy...  But , it's not like this .....  Kash he would have  married riddhima .... waise bhi Vansh is the owner of vr mansion and now this ....   And after him his daughter that .... Vansh ki chhoti copy will get everything what about me and my son

Pov end

All the ladies went

Rakshit : di

Riddhima turned back

Rakshit : di I want something

Riddhima : ohh not bad the groom wants something from me ....

Rakshit : yes I want you to complete your work by tomorrow ...... Please atleast don't work on my engagement day

Riddhima laughed : it's your engagement ... Not mine ....... (The pleaded with his eyes) ok ok .....I will complete my work ....I promise. ...

Rakshit : ok then ......

Riddhima gets a call : excuse me ......

She walks away ...... : Yes Mr Mehrotra ......

Vansh : Rakshit

Rakshit : bhai .....

Vansh : I dont get it ..... Why you asked riddhima to complete her work I mean....

Rakshit : bhai actually she is such a worker holic she just works ....... Day and night ..... You know she can even forget to eat .... Sometimes that's why Vanya always eats with riddhima (vansh remembered that day how eager Vanya was to go back to riddhima ) and you know Vanya is the most stubborn girl so riddhima di and to agree to her ......( He chukled) I need to go even I have some work bye ...... Do you want to come with me to pick Vanya ......

Vansh's face lights up hearing his he would  like to ....... Noo he would love to pick his daughter ......

Vansh : of course

Rakshit : so how's everything going go

Vansh : good

They talked about general things ......

They finally reached at the school gate and were waiting for Vanya when suddenly Rakshit asked ...

Rakshit : bhai can I ask you something

Vansh : go ahead ..... You are like my brother you can ask anything ....

Rakshit : have you thought about your marriage I mean siya is going to marry and Ishani is married to angre so are you......

Vansh : mamu.....

Both looked at Vanya .........

Vansh smiled at her ....she smiled back

Vanya : where is mumma

Rakshit : she had a meeting so I thought to spend some time with my cute vanu .....

Vanya : interesting very interesting.... I thought you forgot me ever since you are back from us ....

Rakshit smiled : of course not how can I forgot the most important person in house you know (winks)

Vanya : hmm ......ok so we're are we going .... Are you accompanying us pa ....Mr Rai Singhania

Vansh : no I just ...came to pick you up from school  ......

Vanya : ok ( a bit sad)

It would be a lie that she is not attached to him she is ....they share many things in common hobbies ,Favourites .... Habits everything ..... 

Rakshit : but first we are going home because di has strictly Ordered me to first make you have your lunch

Vanya (pouted) : that's not fair ......

Rakshit chukled : it is ..... And if I didn't did what your mom that said she will eat me raw .......

Vanya laughed though riddhima was always calm and happy ..... But she is the most dangerous person when it comes to disobeying her words ....  She is very strict...

All sat in the car .........

Vansh's Pov

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

So guys done for the day thanks for reading please do vote and comment plejjj thanks for loving it ❤️

Make it 100+ votes and you will get double update ❤️ otherwise tomorrow 😊

Precap : cute memories of Vanya and vansh .......

Bye

Take care 😊💕