middle school

You had one more week in middle school than you'd be in UA well hopefully...(yes I'm being extra) you just got back from school (bc school can kiss my as-) you were scrolling through tiktok and seen a boy that looked very familiar. He had indigo hair deep purple eyes and a tired expression on his face. His user was imasleepyboi 'cute' you thought. "Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" your mother was calling you "COMING" you screamed back. You walked down the stairs to see what you mother wanted it seemed that she was mad 'why?' You thought. "I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR FIVE MINUTES" your mother said to you. You realized you were staring at that boy on tiktok the past time your mother has been calling you... "Ugh you don't have to whine" you mumbled "what did you say" your mom said to you. "NOTHING MOM BYE! " you ran back to your room face first slamming your body on your bed.

*FLASH BACK*

You were walking down the when you heard a big scream

"HEY" you walked over to see a indigo haired boy being bullied "YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE GOING TO BE A HERO IN YOUR DREAMS LOSER" the bully said "HEY" you yelled "huh" the bully turned around "what are you doing here y/n" the bully asked you "no WHY ARE YOU HERE HURTING MY FRIEND" you yelled "oh come on he thinks he can be a hero" the bully said "whatever" you said as you grabbed the bully by the shirt and put you face close to his. The bully started blushing you push him into a wall and grabbed Shinsou.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"wait.. " you checked your phone to see he was that boy you saved from being bullied...

When you went to sleep you kept thinking about that boy you sighed "I need coffee" you whisper to yourself you go down stairs to make coffee.
A week later you get out of school finally you get home "ughhhhhhhhh" you were annoyed as hell you kept remembering about that boy. You were a blushing mess and you realized who boy was (but I ain't telling ya bc DRAMA) the entrance exams were next week "I have to train" you said. you changed into a sports bra and joggers

 you changed into a sports bra and joggers

You started doing stretches after training everyday until the entrance exams you changed into pj's you changed into some shorts and a crop top top (for some reason-)

The next day was the entrance exams you standed out from UA you'd seen that same indigo haired boy from that tiktok you instantly followed him you wanted to kiss him so bad you were blushing a deep red 'no y/n no crushes even if he's hot' "fuck" y...

The next day was the entrance exams you standed out from UA you'd seen that same indigo haired boy from that tiktok you instantly followed him you wanted to kiss him so bad you were blushing a deep red 'no y/n no crushes even if he's hot' "fuck" you cursed under you breath. after the entrance exams (bc a/n is a lazy ass biscuit) you a week later you got the letter when you opened it there was All Might "HELLO YOUNGE L/N! YOU SCORED 88 HERO POINTS 0 VILLANOVA POINTS AND 55 RESCUE POINTS CONGRATS YOU ARE IN CLASS 1-A" then all of a sudden the hologram went off

                A/n:sorry if this is short but don't worry I'm posting again rn 🤌 bye cut asses 🤌