NEW HOME, NEW SCHOOL

Music Playing: John Denver - Take me Home, Country Road

"Leiah dear, when you and your brother get settled on your father's home. Can you please text me an update?" Mom said while driving. I just nodded as my response.

I just can't believe that after 2 years of my parents' divorse has been settled, me and my younger brother will finally be back at our father's house.

The arrangment is that me and my younger brother, Luigi will be staying at my father's house until the end of the academic year. my mom is always on work travels thats why my dad offered that his children can live with him every school year and she can take us everywhere after the academic year. If you are asking why my mom is always on a work travel it is because of her job, she is a marine biologist. While our dad is a train engineer, if you are asking what is his job.

After a long ride we finaly arrive at my dad's house.

"Okay you two, please update me on everything what is going on in your lives here alright. I'll call every saturday to check on you two an-" "Can you just call dad when you want to check on us?" Luigi ask while scrolling to his Ipad. My mom just sighed. "A'right, but when I want to check on you directly I will call any one of you two?" My mom said and we just nodded in unison. "Good, stay here first. I'll just call your father and tell we are here." She said and dialed my dad.

While my mom was calling my dad, i looked at my dad's house outside, it is a modern house and it has a garage and a drive way, kinda not what i am expecting, because the house that we lived in when him and my mom where still married is much bigger and has a rich vibe into it but still its nice.

My dad waved hi as he got out on his house, my dad is still the same two years ago but older.

Luigi got out first and hugged my father, he really miss our father. I also got out and approach them and when Luigi noticed that i am there.

"Dad me and Leia has a present for you?" Luigi said and I was confused, when did we have a present for dad? I didn't buy anything neither do him."Really?" Dad said and looked at me and continued "Really? What is it?" I look at Luigi asking what is he saying. He smilled and opened his phone and showed something to Dad " Dad you remember before you and mom separted ways, us three tried to complete this puzzle but we never completed it?" My dad noded. " I bought 2 new set of this and lets try completing this togther again." My dad smilled after and hugs both of us.

After that reunion my dad invited us including my mom to go inside. I was in awe when i saw the interior of my father's house. It was really modern compared to my mother's apartment in the city. Dad instructed us on what door is our own room, but he told us that there are no furniture in either in our rooms because he wants us to design our own room in our own likings which is superb!! My parents talk a bit and a bit later mom decided to go because she has a flight to get to, before she left she hugged  us and told us to update her in everything.

Dad took us to a restaurant for lunch and after we decided to go to IKEA™️ so that we can start designing our respective rooms.

On dinner Dad also took us out for dinner in a fancy restaurant. It was a 4 star japanese restaurant.
"Leiah, Luigi, you will have to go to your supposed school tommorow aright?" Dad said
"Yes Dad." We said in unison.
"But before that, did your mom tell you about on what school you are going to?" Dad said and we shook our head as a response. Mom didn't tell us really about what school.
"Well i gave your mom options on school available here and she decided on Luigi's school. Its an All-Boys Prep School while for Leaih, your mom told me you should decide on what school you want." Dad said and showed me, 3 school that i think mom had already pre selected. "Choose between the three alright hon." Dad smilled
"Dad thats unfair, why Leiah can choose but I can't?" Luigi whined and I just rolled my eyes. Me and Luigi are in the same grade because we only have 1 year age gap so my parents decided to enroll me and Luigi together in Pre-School. On our past school, I was a cheerleader while Luigi is a... uhm a student who hates rules and authorities, he skips schools but even he is that, he still passes our classes and exam with flying colors. I understand why mom decided that Luigi will be at a All Boys Prep School here.
"Dad please, I am so used with me and Leiah going to school together! Can you please tell mom that what ever school my sister chooses that will be my school also." Luigi said and he do his "puppy eyes" infront of our dad, and dad sighed.
"Oh just shut your mouth Luigi, I know that you know why mom put you on prep school." I said and I look at dad. "Dad don't, He will only skip school if you will not put him in prep school." I continued and eat my food. Luigi just continued whinning that he doesn't like to be put at prep school.

It was morning and I woke up at 6 am. I texted my mom about Luigi's whinning last night and well she still not yet responded. I look at my ipad and look at my dad's email about the three school. The choices where BIT, HA and Benison All Girls Prep School. Well I hate prep school. So it leaves me with HA and BIT, I kinda heard about BIT at my old school and it is much nearer to dad's house. So... BIT it is.

I wore my go-to outfit which is a plain white tee and a skinny jeans paired with a white sneakers and a small purse for my phone and money. I go downstaires and there I was welcomed by my brothers whinning and angry face.
"Dad!!! Please!!! I don't like prep school!!! All of the students there are arrogant, selfish and rich spoiled kids!!" Luigi whined but Dad ignored it and look at me
"Good Morning Leiah, how's your sleep sweety?" Dad said
"I had a nice sleep Dad." I said and smilled. Dad smilled back. "So did you choose what school?" He asked and I nodded as response "BIT, I choose BIT Dad."
"Dad it is still unfair!! Argh!" Luigi screamed and pouted. "Luigi Dexter can you ple-" Dad was cut by his phone and sighed.
"Yes hello... yeah yeah... ahuh... loudspeaker?? Ok ok..." Dad said to his phone and turn on the loudspeaker and mouthed to us "its your mom"
"LUIGI DEXTER WHAT DID I HEARD THAT YOU ARE WHINNING ON BAXTON ALL BOYS PREP SCHOOL?!! YOU WANT TO BE WITH LEIAH AND YOU WILL SKIP SCHOOL AGAIN?!!! STOP WHINNING OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET IT." Mom's voice came out on Dad's phone. Luigi just agree.
"Leiah Sweety? Sorry I didn't respond to your text immediately because I was working, I just saw it and called your Dad immediately to clarify. Love you sweety. Jason you can now turn off the loudspeaker." Dad turn off the loudspeaker and they continued speaking.
"I miss them togther..." Luigi sighed and I look at him. "There is nothing we can do Luigi with our situation."