Chapter 2: Meeting Cyrus (Molten Freddy)

"What the heck is that!?" I said when I saw something sitting between some trash cans. It was a big and shadowy figure, but I could not see well enough to know what it is. Because, it was very dark here and it was night time. So I decided to go closer to see what it was.

Once I got close enough I saw a big broken animatronic that looks like a bear like me but with white skin and orange highlights. Their clothes were all torn up and there were wires sticking out of its back. They also had multiple scars around their body and face. And they were wearing a yellow eyepatch that was shaped as a star. I was curious about how did they end up here. And suddenly the broken bear opened their eyes and was awake and looking at me with a confused and worried expression.

"W-Who are y-you?" the broken bear asked. "My name is Liam, but my friends call my Lefty" I answered. "M-My name i-is C-C-Cyrus, b-but y-you can call m-me M-Molten" he said with a very glitchy voice. "Is your voice box broken?" I asked him. "Y-Yes" he answered. "Then maybe I can ask my friends if they can fix it for you" I said. "R-Really?" he asked. "Yes" I replied. "T-Thank y-y-you!" he answered cheerfully. He then gave me a small and quick hug. I started to blush a little. He noticed and apologized. "I-I'm s-sorry, I-I got a b-bit t-to e-e-exicited" he said with a embarrassed expression. "No problem" I replied. " Now let's go back inside because it's very late and I'm supposed to be asleep" I said. "O-Ok" he replied. "Hey if you like, you can stay in my room for now" I said. "S-S-Sure" he said.

So we went inside and straight to my room. I just noticed that he is taller than me. Dangit why did Henry make me so short- "H-Hey sorry to d-disturb y-you, but w-where do I-I-I sleep?" he asked. "Oh, maybe you can sleep next to me in my bed or you can sleep on the floor" I answered. "I-I'll sleep n-next t-to y-y-you in y-y-your b-bed" he said. "Ok" I answered. So we both went to sleep in my bed facing opposite directions.

Oh boy, tomorrow is going to be a weird day. Because I have explain to the others about Cyrus (Molten) and also try fix his voice box too.

To be continued.