Setup

Eerie Music

The Imperial Army soldiers head to their destination, to the base of the Entente Alliance. In full speed, they have reached their destination without anyone from the opposition slowing them down, which made them curious and alerted at the same time. As they arrived, nothing but emptiness within the base can be seen from above.

"No one's here..." Serebryakov uttered.

"Did they go to the North to avoid meeting us here in the South?!" Koenig asked.

"Silence! We won't know what happened in here if we keep making noises!" Tanya replied. Hiraishin stopped and felt some disturbing aura around the base. He looked at Tanya's squad and looked down to observe the military vehicles.

'Something's wrong. Someone's lurking around here. He concealed his presence to prevent getting detected. There's no soldier around in here.' Hiraishin thought.

"Tch." Tobirama clucked his tongue.

"Eh? What's wrong, Tobirama-san?" Subaru asked.

"My instincts bother me with what's going on... No one's around on their base. Even if their weapons and so-called tanks are there as well, immobilized. It should be obvious already for you who's an expert in battle." Tobirama replied.

"Me? Uh, no, not really." Subaru replied.

"They're slowly falling to their trap, Subaru. That's what Tobirama's trying to say." Hashirama said.

Guns and beams around the squad lighten up in surprise and all went towards Hiraishin. The Captain noticed it already but Tanya and the others were slow to realize what's going on.

"Tanya!! It's a trap!!" Hiraishin yelled. The beams and missiles hit the said Captain, creating a huge smoke in the sky.

"Hiraishin!!" Tanya yelled.

"Noo!" Everyone cried.

"They got him!" Krillin said.

"Is that what you call a God? He was even caught by their surprise attack! Futile!" Dio exclaimed.

"Then what will you say if someone stronger than you will attack you surprisingly, huh?" Polnareff asked in an annoyed look.

"Heh." Dio smirked.

"Hashirama was right. The Entente Alliance set up a trap to their visitors and plans to ambush them right inside to their base." Sirzechs said.

Hundreds of Entente soldiers flew from far away towards the Imperialists in full speed and armed.

"The Fiend?! Another Ace of the Aces?! Who cares about his presence! We are going to slaughter you all in our territory!"

"Don't get cocky! They still have the Devil of the Rhine! Men, continue firing till the last bullet you have!"

"Yes, sir!" All of the soldiers replied. They continued firing their bullets towards them and to Tanya's surprise, their shields are too weak to handle the enemies' bullets.

"The bullets grazed us, Major! Our shields can't handle their attacks!" Grantz yelled.

"Major!" Koenig yelled and another explosion blasted behind them.

"They kept firing Hiraishin's position even him without moving or responding." Serebryakov said.

'We don't stand a chance against them. This is unexpected. Their numbers are bigger than was reported to us. Hiraishin was right. Someone's sabotaging the information we got from ours. What are we going to do now?' Tanya thought.