Xyza

TW: Death, Suicide

TW: Death, Suicide

I looked at the crowd. Their loud boo's filled up my ears. I couldn't move. My mind and body was frozen then a man went up to me and covered me in a leather jacket from the wild crowd.

"Xy, let's go..." he said gently.

He held me in his arms and we slowly left the stage. I saw all the staffs walking back and forth, stressed out at the commotion that's happening. We went to the dressing room. He locked the door so the crowd's voices became distant. I sat on the chair in front of the mirror, still too stunned to speak. Hindi ko alam ano ang nangyayari.

We stayed silent for about five minutes. He just stood by the door, didn't say a word until I gatherd all my strength to talk.

"What... just happened?"

Huminga siya ng malalim bago sumagot. "Merong lumabas na article tungkul sayo..." he said carefully.

Kumunot ang aking noo. With shaking hands, I got up and began to search for my phone. Agad dumalo si Zyaier at pinigilan ako. He held both my hands. His face was full of worriedness.

"Gusto mo ba talagang mabasa? It might... break you..."

Tumango ako kahit may parte na ayaw. But I have to. I have to read the article so I can know the problem and find a solution immediately. I've come a long way. I can't fall down. Not like this. I will save myself from this shithole.

Zyaier sighed and showed me his phone. Bahagyang nanlaki ang aking mga mata sa nabasa.

BREAKING NEWS: Actress Xyza Visto sex scandal spreads all over the internet shocking a lot of netizens

The actress Xyza Visto shocks netizens when her sex scandal spreaded all over the internet. Visto's image is known to be cute and a sweet girl, carrying the girl next door vibe. Many fans were shock and said that the girl in the video was totally different from what they saw in the actress. Netizens started speaking up on Twitter about Visto's toxic attitude resulting to fans turning their backs against her.

I stopped reading midway and looked for some more. My heart was beating loudly and my hands were shaking.

HAPPENING NOW: Xyza Visto's fan meeting got canceled due to her sex scandal

HAPPENING NOW: Actress Xyza Visto got booed by fans at her first show of her fan meeting tour

I droped the phone on the table, couldn't read any more. The headlines already hurt, what more the whole article? I cleared my throat and looked at Zyaire. He has been my bodyguard for years now. He has seen me at my lowest point, he has seen all the bad sides of me and yet he stayed. Like my friends, Mystique and Ren.

"That's not me. I never had sex with anyone! And about my attitude, what the fuck? I'm not a good person nor a saint but I'm also not an asshole. I always try to be kind to the people around me. You know that."