TAISHO SECRET

→ After 1-A got the news that you and Muichiro died they trap themselves in their room for two days

→ In chapter 18, "???" Is actually Haru.

→ All students in UA and UA staff got the news about you and Muichiro's death and were in shock.

→ Kota was watching the war with Mandalay

→ Senjuro cried over your death.

→ Inosuke were in disbelief when he got to know your death as he was close to you

→ Tanjiro cried after he woke from his coma hearing the news and Zenitsu were silent for two days straight.

→ Kota also cried over you and Muichiro's death when he got a letter regarding your death.

→ The pro heroes were hesitant as they want to help in the war but they can't do anything other than first aid.

→ Endeavour have respect for you and Muichiro

→ The war between humans and demons were written in history.

→ U.A staff does a memorial for you and Muichiro since you both were UA students at a certain place in U.A 

→ Every students in U.A always visit the memorial made for you and Muichiro.

→ Kanao always visits you and Shinobu graves.

→ Yua was given to Tanjiro because one of his eyes was blind and Tanjiro took care of Yua for you as Yua remind him of you. Yua instantly like Tanjiro as she saw how kind Tanjiro was to her just like how you treat her.

→ Kiyoshi became a hero like his dream to be one and he wants to make you proud. 

→ Senjuro and you have been exchanging letters ever since the both of you met.

→ Uzui's wives were devastated hearing the news about your death

→ Tanjiro and the others always visit your and Muichiro's grave. Including 1-A and pro heroes.

→ Mitsuri and Obanai got married and name their kid after you. They died a few years later because of the demon slayer mark curse.