EPILOGUE

╔══════════════╗

╔══════════════╗

ᴬ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ

╚══════════════╝

Midoriya Pov

It's been 10 years ever since the war has happened. We all have become pro heroes as we have all been dreaming. I became the number one hero. The class wants to have a reunion, we all gather and hang out with each other. We keep our promise to Y/n and Tokito

We all were walking by the roadside until I felt someone bump into me. I turn around to see a young girl who looks like at the age of 14 years old and with a school uniform.

"Ah, Gomenasai!" The girl bowed.

"I-It's okay!" I waved my hand in front of me. The class stop when they notice I didn't follow them.

Once the girl look up, I could see her face. The girl has (h/c), (e/c) and an albino snake wrapped around her shoulder.

"Y-y/n..." I mutter. I was shocked to see the face that I could recognize immediately. The girl seems to didn't hear what I said. 

'She looks like Y/n just without the bandages.' I thought

"Gomen, I was in a hurry. I didn't notice where I was going." The girl said with her eyes that could mistake for a glare.

The class saw the girl who looked like Y/n talking to me. They were shocked to see her.

"It's okay. You should be careful next time." I said

"Wakatta"

"Y/N!!! HURRY UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!" 

A loud voice could be here. All of us turn to see two boys who looked identical to each other. they had black hair faded to turquoise and had mint eyes. On the right side who called out y/n had a blank face yet he held a softness in his eyes. On the left side, a boy who is identical to the other one had a frown on his face while he held his school bag over his shoulder.

'Tokito-Kun...' I thought.

"AHH, MUICHIRO WAIT UP!!" The girl said.

'It is, the other must be his twin.' I thought

"Hurry up already, you slowpoke!! Obanai-san gonna kill you for arriving late!!"

"SHUT UP, YUICHIRO!!" the girl yelled

As the girl was about to leave I stop her.

"What's your name?" I asked with a smile

"Oh, I'm Iguro Y/n. It's nice to meet you but I need to go or else Haru nii-san gonna tell Obanai nii-san I'm late. See you around, Deku!" Y/n said as she called me by my hero name, with a nod as a farewell before she left.

'It is her, their reincarnation.' I thought when she called me by my hero name and  I watch her run to the two boys who were waiting for her. She even trips over her own feet as she stumbles trying not to fall.

"What a clutz," Yuichiro said

"Hey! I'm not always a clutz." You said before the three of you ran to school to avoid getting detention.

"Deku-Kun?! was that them?" Uraraka asked as she and the others watch them run to their school.

"They still have the same name," Todoroki said.

"They even look the same...even her snake was there too," Kachaan spoke

"They been reincarnated, now they can have the life they been wanting before..." I said with a smile. 

I look up at the sky as sakura petals fall and the wind gently blows

'It's nice to meet the two of you again after a long time.' I thought 

Midoriya pov end

Unknown to the Midoriya and the others you smile when you turn your back against them.

"Finally, let's go," Yuichiro said before he start walking.

"AH, Wait up, Nii-san!!" Muichiro yelled before he grab your hand and run with you to catch up with Yuichiro. The badge on you and the two boys school uniform shows 'Kimetsu academy'.

'It was nice to see you again, 1-A...' You thought as you ran beside Muichiro.

' You thought as you ran beside Muichiro

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃~

(A/N: Waaaahhhh, I can't believe it. We reach the end of the story!! Thank you to the people who have been reading this book, I appreciate it. If you guys didn't notice, You have Obanai last name, which means that he adopted you and Haru as his younger siblings. Obanai and Mitsuri got reincarnated too. Oh and I will write a special chapter for you all, so stay tuned. Bye!!)