Lost and Found

Inside a private room in the hospital, Irene sat on the chair beside the hospital bed. She gently caressed the face of a lady on ventilator.

" You are so stupid to run away from me and your daughter Karina, you always makes stupid decisions. " Irene said but she is shedding tears.  " Don't dare give up Karina, you need to see your daughter grow up as beautiful as you , I'll kill you if you give up. "

Lisa's private investigators find Karina and Winter in Osaka. Karina was on ventilator , as what Winter told the investigators, some people who works for Karina's baby's father was hunting them from Tokyo, to Nagasaki to Okinawa until they were cornered in Osaka. They were demanding Karina to tell were is their boss child but Karina said nothing and she was shot multiple times when they are fleeing . Some shots are for Winter but Karina make her self a human shield.
Seven gunshot wound but she is still fighting in the hospital.
Lisa take Karina and Winter out of Osaka using private jet owned by the family of Mina.

" Hun."

Irene turned her head and saw Lisa holding Hope. She then smiled at Winter who stands up from the couch and teary looked at the baby

" Mom. Mom. Mom." Hope happily blabber

Irene stands up and take Hope.

" Hope, baby let's meet Mommy Karina and Mama Winter." Irene said.

Irene take Hope to Winter who seems dumbfounded seeing the baby

" Hope, meet your Mama Winter." Irene said. " Winter , this is Hope , our daughter."

Hope just stared at Winter but strongly clinging at Irene's dress

" Hi baby, nice seeing you again." Winter said while trying to gently caressed the baby's face.

" Mom," Hope was little scared and she buried her face on Irene's neck

" It's Mama Winter. " Irene said

" Mom. No." Hope kept repeating those words.

" Shhh. Mommy is here. I'm just introducing you to your other Mama, I'm not giving you away baby." Irene tried to calmed Hope coz the baby was uneasy.

" She's a sweet baby, give her time , you'll gonna have a headache with her." Lisa said to Winter while caressing Hope's head and give the baby a kiss on the head

Irene take Hope to Karina.

" Karina, you need to get well, I have Hope with me here. She will be one next month, she resembles you , she is sweet like you when you are still a baby. " Irene said.

" Hopey , look at Mommy Karina and tell her to wake up. " Lisa told Hope who still buried her head on Irene's neck but her right hand was going inside the blouse. searching for her mommy's boobies.

Winter just stared at them and wiping her tears .

" Love, you need to get well soon, your baby is so pretty." Winter whispered at Karina and give the latter a kiss on the forehead.

" Hun, Hope wants her boobies." Lisa told Irene when she noticed Hope's hand inside Irene's blouse

Irene stood up and went to the couch. Lisa handed her the nursing cloth.

" We're introducing you to your Mommy and you just want boobies. Haisstt." Irene told Hope while nursing her daughter

" Milk is life for Hope." Lisa said then sat beside Irene. She then checked Hope under the nursing cloth.  " Is it nice." Lisa asked Hope.

" What are you doing Hun." Irene said then finch Lisa's side .

" Ouchh.. I was just talking to our daughter." Lisa said while pouting her lips. " I like milk too."