Premier Night

Salman Khan welcomes everyone to bigg boss 15. He says this season is going to be extra tough as the contestants have to fight to even enter the main house. He welcomes Jay Bhanushali, Vidhi Sagar, Ieshan Sehgal, Vishal Kotian and sends them inside the house and now he welcomes our favorite female contestant Tejaswi Prakash.
SK: Teja, what are you most afraid of in this house?
TP: Sir I am afraid of physical violence in this house, I have seen previous seasons and it looks like people are going to kill each other but I am more afraid for my food. I am a big foodie and I have seen you take ration from contestants. But I am your favorite contestant right so you will give me food right(laughingly)?
SK: And who said you are my favorite contestant?
TK: Sir, u don't have to hide from me, I know everything?
SK: (laughs) Ok, what are your thoughts about love? Do you think you will find love in this house?
TP: No sir, I am very happy being single and all I want to focus is on winning this show. I couldn't complete my last show due to an injury so I am an injured lioness.
SK: Well I am very impressed. Let's see what happens when you go inside. All the best for your journey.
TK: Thank you sir. Don't forget my food(winks).
SK: (laughs) She is going to be entertaining to watch.

Tejaswi is seen entering the house. She
bends down on her knees and pray to Ganpatti Bappa. She enters the jungle and meet the other contestants. She immediately become friends with vidhi, ieshan and jay. She doesn't like vishal much as she thinks he is too touchy but doesn't say anything because she wants to observe first. She starts her funny antics and soon everybody is laughing.

Salman Khan then welcomes other contestants- Simba Nagpal, Umar Riaz, Donal Bisht, Meisha Iyer, Afsana Khan, Akasa Singh and then he welcomes our favourite male contestant Karan Kundra.
SK: Which quality of yours do you think can be problematic for you in this house?
KK: My aggression. I don't get angry much but when I do get angry I become very aggressive and I know this house test the limits of our patience. Only my mom can calm me down.
SK: Who knows, maybe you will find someone who will calm down your anger, I know you are very popular with girls.
KK: (laughs)Sir now you have said, maybe I will find someone my heart will match with.
SK: Good luck on your journey.
KK: Thank you sir.
SK: (laughingly) Let's see how many hearts he will break in the house.

Karan enters the house. He becomes happy seeing one familiar face, jai and hugs him. He meets everybody except Teja as she is in washroom. He immediately gels up with Umar, akasa, vidhi and ieshan.
Teja comes out of the washroom and Karan froze seeing her beauty but comes to his senses when teja greets him. He thanks God that nobody saw him drooling over teja😋. Here teja is oblivious to his feelings and continues her chatter box. Karan thinks to himself that he should control himself and become friends with everybody first.

Everyone talks and get to know each other and then claim their respective beds and go to sleep thinking about their first morning in bigg boss house.

Note: This story will be a bit slow as I want to show their individual relations before starting their relationship.
Also this part is a bit short. I will try writing longer parts.