Allegiances

LeafClan

Leader: Shadestar- Gray tom with a sleek pelt. Torn ear.

Deputy: Maplewing- Orangish-Redish she-cat with beautiful violet eyes. Every tom has a crush on her.

Medicine cat: Streamheart- Silvery-Blue she-cat with bright blue eyes.                                        Apprentice: Rainypaw  

Warriors:                                                                                                                                                                                    Oakear- Brown tom. Very serious.                                                                                                                              Apprentice: Lynxpaw

Cloverflight- Creamy and white she-cat. She's the opposite of her brother, Oakear.                          Apprentice: Heatherpaw 

Ravenfall- Black tom with green eyes.

Splashpool- White she-cat with green eyes.                                                                                                              Apprentice: Lightpaw

Gorseclaw- Brown and white tom. His tail was caught in some rocks so now it's a stubby little one.  

Fennelcloud- Red she-cat.                                                                                                                                                 Apprentice: Brightpaw 

Tormentilstripe- Red and white tom. Brother of Fennelcloud.

Mintyriver- Light orange she-cat with light green eyes. Many toms have crushes on her, like her sister, Maplewing.

Petuniaspeckle- Creamy-white she-cat with a very fluffy tail. Mother of Heatherpaw, Rainypaw and Lightpaw.

Bearfoot- Big brown cat with a short tail.

Owlfeather- Skinny light brown and beige tom with a white belly. He also has a long tail.

Apprentices:                                                                                                                                                                Rainypaw-Fluffy dark-gray she-cat with a white belly and yellow eyes. Shy. Deaf. Only talks to her sisters, Heatherpaw and Lightpaw, their mother, Petuniaspeckle and Streamheart.

Lightpaw- Creamy she-cat with slightly darker stripes, one white paw and yellow eyes. Fairly normal. Very jealous of her sister Heatherpaw. Obeyes the Warrior Code and thinks it's extremely important. 

Heatherpaw- Black and white spotted she-cat. Bright green eyes. Very "Squirrelpaw-y". Wants to be the best in everything and is very competitive. She's a bit of a troublemaker and she seeks attention. Very good fighter.

Lynxpaw- Golden tom with one black foot. Very brave. Brother to Brightpaw.

Brightpaw- Kind she-cat with light yellow and white patches. Clumsy and accident-prone. Sister of Lynxpaw.

Queens:

Ambergleam- Light beige-ish/golden-ish she-cat with blue eyes. Expecting Tormentilstripe's kits.

Roseheart- Fluffy red and black she-cat. Expecting Shadestar's kits.

Lakeshine- White and gray she-cat. Mother of her and Oakear's kits: Flashkit, Snowkit, Mosskit and Blizzardkit.

Elders:

Dirtface- Dark gray tom. Blind (from old age). Seems to always be using the Dirtplace.

Rockwood (AKA: Rochebois)- Light gray she-cat. Mother to many people in the Clan. Sister of Rockdirt (AKA: Rocheterre) (dead).