7

After the party, everyone started leaving the venue.

Ji Eun, as the host of the event was seeing off everyone, while Chanyeol joined her.

Their friend circle was still present as Ji Eun insisted on having a dinner together.

After everyone went off, they started leaving for 'Blue Berry' Kyungsoo's restaurant.

Ji Eun asked Sejeong to join her for the ride in Chanyeol's car.

"Let's go" Ji Eun says as she spots Sejeong, on reaching the lobby area.

"Yeah" she replies distractedly, while looking around.

"Are you looking for someone?" Ji Eun asks around too, copying her movement.

 "No...no" she says smiling brightly, as always trying to hide something.

Ji Eun knew something was off, she knew Sejeong for so long afterall.

Before Ji Eun can ask her what the matter was, Chanyeol comes by her side.

"Shall we go?" he asks snaking his arm around her waist and smiling down at her.

To which she smiles nodding.

Sejeong looks around one more time before hopping in the car.

She looks outside the window as usual, deep in thoughts.

Ji Eun looks over at her through the rare-view mirror.

Chanyeol somehow notices the tension and looks over to Ji Eun when she looks back at him.

He mouths her "Is everything fine? " to which she just shrugs as if saying "Dunno" and he gets it, perks of being together for so long.

The ride was silent except for the soft music playing.

Sejeong sighs silently for the nth time that evening.

The matter was that, 

Sehun asked her for a date and she said yes.

But she didn't see him since last two hours.

He was laughing and talking to his friends while stealing glances at her, which she obviously noticed and even blushed.

But after sometime he disappeared.

She thought he might have an important call to attend or maybe he went to restroom or something.

She waited and waited, but he didn't return at all.

So she ended up overthinking that he might have changed his mind or maybe realized he made a mistake asking her out..

She wanted to cry so bad for allowing herself to fall for the same person once more and getting hurt....once more.

But being the sunshine she is, she hid all her emotions behind the sweet smile of hers.

.

They reached the place in no time.

Everyone sat down around the huge dining table in the VIP section.

"Where's Sehunnie?" Xiumin asks looking around.

Sejeong's ears perks up on hearing the name.

"He had some business to attend urgently, he'll be late so he told us not to wait for him" Chanyeol replies.

They just hum understanding, since all of them are businessmen anyways.

Kyungsoo asks the waiters to serve the starters first.