twelve

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

DANCE OF THIEVES

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HELLO GUYS! My brain is a mess at the moment. I already finished writing season 2 and started writing season 3 and I just hated the plot so I decided to rewrite this chapter and change my whole plan for act two.

So if you read this chapter, just read it again because there are huge changes.

thank you.

1920 - BIRMINGHAM

IT WAS RAINING IN GARRISON LANE AS THOMAS SHELBY WALKED THROUGH THE EMPTY STREET. He had tried to sleep and almost went for his opium but this time he chose to take a walk.

It had been two months since Tommy had killed Billy Kimber and business was going well for the Shelby family but something was missing in Tommy's life or rather someone.

Julie. Julie. Julie. The woman was on his mind first thing since he woke up and the last thing before the nightmares consumed him at night.

Almost, was a pretty good word to define Tommy and Julie at the moment. To Tommy the word almost was a sad one. He almost had her. He could almost taste her lips against his own. 

That night Tommy decided that he didn't just want to almost had her. 

Tommy knocked at her door and waited.

"Tommy what the hell?" her voice asked and it was obvious that she had been sleeping. Tommy's attention fell on her hand that was gripping on a knife and he smiled. "Everything okay?" she asked when he didn't respond.

"No." his voice came out raspy and rare. Julie frowned and before she could even say a word Tommy took a leap toward her and roughly grabbed her face to his hands and kissed her. It took Julie just a moment to kiss him back, mostly because she was at first shocked by his actions.

The kiss was gentle but hungry at the same time. Like two of them had craved for this moment for eternity. After a moment Tommy started to push her inside the house and pushed the door closed after him.

The kiss ended but they didn't let go of each other. They leaned their foreheads against each other and Tommy was the one to smile first and soon Julie's lips turned into a huge smile.