Wait what!!??

3rd person pov
It was a normal Moday at U.A the bakusquad were laughing at kami bc he short circuited from his quirk, and the dekusquad were talking about test and what they were gonna do after school.

Aizawa walked into class and the room went silent like usual when he walked in. But something was different about he he seemed more serious. Everybody noticed and started to get worried bc Mr. Aizawa was usual NEVER serious.

Then he scanned the room before saying. "We have discovered there is a traitor among us we don't know know who it is but they have been gathering secrets and they or there are now a huge threat, and when they or there found they will be punished accordingly."

Deku immediately raised his hand "so your saying there might be more than one traitor among us and they have been here since day one?!" Deku rambled. "Yes that is what we r assuming at this point Deku" Aizawa replied.

Everyone was just in shock. They couldn't believe what they just heard one of their friends had been a traitor betraying them since day one. Everyone began to look around hoping it wasn't any of there friends.

Aizawa noticed this and tried to reassure everyone "don't worry your heads of we have no reason to suspect anyone in this classroom but we will be doing random room inspections and or body inspections see if anyone is carrying anything dangerous, something they are not supposed have, or to see if anyone has anything suspicious".

This calmed most of the students down but a bit of them are still anxious like Deku he was mumbling under his breath trying to figure out who it was or Bakugou glaring at random people trying to see through their skin, While the other few people who was anxious were questioning if they could still trust their friends.

I'm done with the first chapter and it's a little short but I hope that's okay I'm sorry that this chapter was bad remember this is my first story

348 words