1

Luke's P.O.V

This is it. It's happening. It's the biggest day of our lives. We're performing on The O2 Arena, it's our biggest concert ever. I love performing with my 3 bestfriends. I also love my girlfriend, Vanessa, we've been together for 3 years now.

"Luke! We're on stage in 5!" Calum said entering our dressing room"

"Yeah, sure, I'll be there in a minute" I said while fixing my hair.

While we're waiting backstage, I turned around and saw Vanessa. She was standing near us with a frown on her face. I ran up to her.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I said while holding her hands.

"Nothing. I'll just tell you after your concert" she said smiling.

"You can tell me now"

"I'll tell you later. Enjoy your night! This is the biggest concert of your life!" She said while holding back her tears.

"I can't enjoy it, if you won't tell me"

"Luke! Come on! It's showtime" Ashton said.

"I'll be there! Just give me a second"

She told me everything and after that I ran up the stage and Michael was doing his opening guitar solo of What I Like About You.

I can't stop thinking of what she said to me backstage. I saw her walking out of the arena.

Just as I was about to sing the first verse, I stopped and I ran off the stage, all eyes looking at me.

I ran up to Vanessa and kissed her.

"Why did you ran off the stage? Luke, you're having the time of your life, touring with your bestfriends around the world. You don't have to do this" Vanessa said crying.

"You and the baby are my future, I love both of you more than anything in the world"

I picked her up and spin her around.

I made my decision. I choose her and the baby, which means leaving the band.