Jevon

What i hadn't told Jason was that the hustler's c**** was sweeter than his.

Mr Hustler had a smaller tool, more manageable.

We had managed to do a little piece and i liked it

but Mr. handsome with his tattooed arms and chest nutted way too fast.

He used a condom, I chuckled.

He would not have lasted a minute in there, bareback. -

Babymomma still got bun that night.

When she couldn't get him, he was behind me.

I believe when Skilibeng made 'It A shake' he was talking about me.

My ex said it too, my derrière looked like a porn star from that angle.

It made their pull out game weak.

That bun was sure from i jumped out if the Audi in my little tight dress.

He whistled. "Yuh sexy yuh fuck!"

Nothing could stop it, Mr. Inked up told me how good i smelled and instinctively wrap his arms around me when he picked me up.

I didn't drive, my van was a marker wherever i went.

The way he placed his hands in the small of my back when he walked me up the mansion steps.

The way he told me, a pipe burst in the yard and took his phone light out to illuminate the way and held my hand so I didn't slide on the slippery wet grass.

A real gentleman.

He really liked me.

I could tell.

I liked him too, i just did not fancy men of his profession.

I was trying to clean up my life, men like him came with a lot of things I didn't want any attachment to.

We fucked when Jason was acting up, had disappeared for two days.

I had chosen Jason over him because he was a gangsta and Jason was more professional, more of a society man.

Jason was considered credible and straight.

Mr. Ink though a good man who seemed terrified of his babymother finding out he cheated was for the most part, not the type of man i wanted to be publicly associating with. He would not be respected in certain circles.

I chose Jason over him.

Mr. inked up lived a very lavish life with his sibling.

Top shelf liquor.

Expensive wardrobe.

Name brand shoes.

Opulent rides.

He asked me. "Yuh like the link!"

I sure did, nothing like fucking a man you thought you would never get close to, to boost your ego.

My ex and his clique worshipped men like Mr Inked up, called dem"Real Top Dawgs".

People really dated at their self esteem for although Mr Inked Up wealth was questionable.

I have never seen him talking to any of the girls from our area.

He might past through for a party or grave digging and he stood afar off with his brother.

People spoke highly of them, they were respected.

The women knew the brothers were not interested in them and they said they acted as if they were better than them.

So i knew that i was a real top gal.

Boss Bitch.

Creme de la creme.

Those men fucked only the best.

Mr. Ink up was always under my statuses.

Sometimes i entertained notions of juggling him with Jason, it would balance my head out.

I discovered that the night, i went to him, when i went to his brother's house, i unearthed the advantage of options.

I understood why men had them.

I forgot Jason for a few hours and was overtaken by the mood and ambience of Mr. Inked up bedroom to the luxury bathroom with the fancy shower, jacuzzi and standing steamer.

The house for outside had a Moroccan vibe to the design.

It was palatial.

It belonged to both of them i heard, he said it was his brothers.

I knew that was his room, his clothes and stuff were all over it.

His signature.

I found it easier to forgive Jason's indiscretion though imagined, since i had no proof because i had done my own thing too.

Life was weird.

The workings of the real world were not textbook.

Everything aside, i was not interested in taking anyone's babyfather, he posted pictures of his baby, i couldn't do that to his little girl.

I ignored him until he got hint.

Albeit i missed the chase, still wish he pursued me, he only watched my statuses.

I didn't cheat on Jason for technically we were not together.

I grinned.

I loved the thrill of that secret

Tall Dark And Bad

Crystal A Evans

Copyright © 2021

(Available Everywhere January 31. 2021)