Chapter 6: Everything is ok

Willow pov
I went inside the room were Tommy was resting. I looked at him and I felt so bad for him, I knew Dream had problems controlling Nightmare, but I made a deal with Nightmare that he wouldn't promise a innocent child again and he didn't even made the promise true.
As I walked towards him, I saw that he was moving allot and I finally realized that he was having a nightmare. I walked closer to him and grabbed his hand.
*Willow*:"Hey... Everything is ok, you're safe now" I said while looking at him
He opened his eyes and looked at me
*Tommy*:"Willow?" he asked while he opened his eyes
*Willow*:"Yes, it is me" I said while smiling at him.
He gave me a huge hug as e started to cry a bit
*Tommy*:"Why the heck did you leave?!" He asked me still mad and confused
*Willow*:"I needed time for myself..." I said while looking at him "But I'm back now, and I won't leave again"
He just continued to hug me like he was afraid of someone
*Willow*:"Did Dream hurt you?" I asked him noticing that he was really afraid
*Tommy*:"Yeah..." He said while hiding his face "But I don't understand why his eyes are red. His eyes are green"
I froze, it couldn't be happening again.
*Willow*:"Shit..." I said while standing up "I need to talk with Techno, stay here"I said before rushing out of the room

Techno pov
I was  reading a book while Philza was making potions for Tommy when Willow came running out of the room. I stood up and walked towards her
*Techno*:"What's wrong?" I asked her
*Willow*:"It's about Dream" she said while looking afraid "Tommy told me that Dream has been hurting him and that his eyes are red. If his eyes are red, it's most likely that he is being manipulated by Nightmare"
I froze, her brother was getting beaten up by someone that hasn't control over them. I noticed that she was breathing fast, so I hugged her to calm her down.
*Techno*:"Shhh... Everything will be ok, we will save Dream, ok?" I told her trying to calm her down.
She nodded and we continued to hug each other. Soon enough, I realized that she fell asleep on the hug so I picked her up and brought her to couch and laid her down on the couch.
I sat on a chair and continued to read my book whey I got an idea. I decided to write a letter to Schlatt saying to come here because I needed to tell him something, but actually it was for him and Willow to be reunited.
I started to work on the letter and I just hopped that he would come